Sponsored by Cultural Vistas
The Robert Bosch Foundation and Cultural Vistas invite US professionals to apply for the 2017-2018 Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program. During this unique 11-month fellowship program, Bosch Fellows act as consultants in their field of expertise at leading public or private institutions in Germany. In addition, Bosch Fellows participate in professional seminars, where they travel to meet and exchange ideas with key figures across Germany and Europe. Fellows are from the fields of public policy and administration, foreign and security policy, urban and regional planning, business, journalism and communications, law, or cultural and arts management (ex. museum, theater, orchestra).
Bosch Fellowship Highlights
- High-level professional experience in German institutions including the federal government, private corporations, print and broadcast media, law firms and NGOs.
- Travel, seminars and networking events throughout Europe — fellows meet with key decision-makers in the public and private sectors, gaining an in-depth understanding of current issues facing the European Union and Germany.
- 3,200 – 3,700 EUR monthly stipend and compensation package including health insurance and coverage of transatlantic and program-related travel costs;
- Intensive German language training provided as needed in the US and Germany. No German language skills required at time of application.
- Lifelong membership in the Robert Bosch Fellowship Alumni Association.
Video: Adam Hunter participated in the Bosch Fellowship in 2003-2004
Candidates for the Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program must meet the following requirements:
- U.S. citizen
- 40 years of age or younger at the application deadline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant, full-time work experience in target fellowship field (excluding internships)
- Graduate degree preferred
- Evidence of outstanding professional performance
- Sincere commitment to furthering the transatlantic relationship
Apply by November 1, 2016
For further information and to access the online application, please visit our website: www.culturalvistas.org/bosch
Completed online application including:
- Short essay questions
- Most recent university transcript
- 2 letters of recommendation. Recommenders should be recent supervisors or professional mentors who have worked closely with the applicant.
For more information about the Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program or application process please contact:
Cultural Vistas Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program
440 Park Avenue South
2nd Floor New York, NY 10016
Tel. (212) 497-3527
Fax. (212) 497-3586