Last night we hosted an Esteemed Fellows Dinner in San Francisco, bringing together a cross-disciplinary group of leaders in their fields. Over a gourmet pizza dinner at Beretta in the Mission, fellows and their guests discussed their latest projects and experiences. Business cards were exchanged, stories and experiences were shared, and fellows left the event with ideas and new contacts.
The Esteemed Fellows events are organized by our International Fellows Network, which is a rapidly growing professional networking organization of more than 1,000 current and former fellows from all over the world. We have also held events in Washington, DC, New York City and Berlin, Germany. Through the IFN, current and former fellows can connect for advice and information on fellowships, jobs, events, graduate programs and collaborative opportunities. If you are a current or former fellow and would like to get involved, please sign up for our fellowships database, and we’ll be in touch by email!
April 2015 attendees:
- Amanda Damewood, Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar in the UK
- Ariel Hunsberger, Fulbright ETA to Andorra
- Benjamin Feldman, Capital Fellow
- Bryan Locascio, New Sector Resident in Social Enterprise
- Kyra Sikora, City Hall Fellow
- Maria Theresa Lambino, Visual Designer, Jawbone
- Neil Quinn, Localisation Analyst at Apple
- Nesima Aberra, New Sector Resident in Social Enterprise
- Ryan Johnson, Cofounder, ProFellow
- Vicki Johnson, Ian Axford Fellow in Public Policy