Our April Esteemed Fellows Dinner was held last night in Washington, DC and included alumni of prestigious fellowship programs as well as two aspiring fellows. The dinner brought together a cross-disciplinary group of fellows including international development experts, young leaders in city government and the non-profit sector, and graduate students in security studies and international affairs. Experiences and business cards were exchanged, and fellows left the event with ideas and contacts for new and ongoing projects.
Ryan and I are planning additional Esteemed Fellows Dinners in San Francisco and other parts of the U.S. If you are a fellowship alumnus and would like to get involved, please sign up for our fellowships database, and we’ll be in touch by email!
April 2013 Dinner Attendees:
- Niiobli Armah IV: City Hall Fellow (Houston) | NAACP
- Thomas Gonzales: City Hall Fellow (San Francisco) | SFO Training Office
- Vicki Johnson: Ian Axford Fellow in Public Policy (New Zealand) | Cofounder, ProFellow
- Miriam Kochman: Chinese Government Scholar | John Hopkins SAIS
- Gerard Lumban: Georgetown University (aspiring fellow)
- Que Newbill: Herbert Scoville Jr. Peace Fellow | The Henry L. Stimson Center
- Ashley Noia: Coro Fellow in Public Affairs (St. Louis) | Chemonics International
- Harold Pettigrew: Capital City Fellow | Consultant
- Sarika Sinha: Chemonics International (aspiring fellow)