Last night, we hosted our last Esteemed Fellows Dinner of 2014 in San Francisco for current and former fellows. For this dinner, we celebrated the launch of the all-new ProFellow and brought together a cross-disciplinary group of leaders in their fields. Over a dinner of Peruvian cuisine at Limon Rotisserie in the Mission, fellows discussed their latest projects and experiences, including Fulbright fellowship experiences in Indonesia, Russia, and the Netherlands, living in Bangalore on the AIF Clinton Fellowship, working for the tech start-up Fidelis Education, and the intersection between architecture and climate change. Business cards were exchanged, stories and experiences were shared, and fellows left the event with ideas and new contacts.
The Esteemed Fellows events are organized by our International Fellows Network, which is a rapidly growing professional networking organization of more than 1,000 current and former fellows from all over the world. We also hold events in Washington, DC, New York City and Berlin, Germany. Through the IFN, current and former fellows can connect for advice and information on fellowships, jobs, events, graduate programs and collaborative opportunities. If you are a current or former fellow and would like to get involved, please contact us.
November 2014 attendees:
- Andrew Wade, Business Council on Climate Change (BC3) Fellowship
- Catherine Trainor, Fulbright ETA to Russia
- Jacob Murray, Teach For America
- Jessica Ludy, Fulbright Fellow to the Netherlands
- Marjorie Brumm, Fulbright ETA to Indonesia
- Ragini Kathail, AIF Clinton Fellowship in India
- Ryan Johnson, Cofounder, ProFellow
- Vicki Johnson, Cofounder, ProFellow, German Chancellor Fellow