Sponsored by IHS
Are you a motivated graduate student hoping to present your research at an upcoming conference or attend an academic career development seminar?
If so, you could be eligible for a Conference & Research Grant of up to $750 from the Institute for Humane Studies toward expenses, including travel costs and conference fees. From improving your research to practicing your presentation skills, this grant gives graduate students the opportunity to improve articles for publication and prepare for the academic job market.
Eligible activities include, but are not limited to:
- Presentations at academic or professional conferences
- Travel to academic job interviews on a campus or at professional/academic conferences
- Travel to archives or libraries for research
- Participation in career-development or enhancing seminars
- Submission of unpublished manuscripts to journals or book publishers
Applications for the IHS Conference & Research Grant are considered on a rolling basis and must be submitted at least four weeks in advance of your proposed activity.
Current graduate students of any university, including international students, are eligible to apply.
For more information and to apply, visit the IHS Conference & Research Grant webpage.