On November 19th, the International Fellows Network and EcoScholars hosted a joint Stammtisch for current and former fellows at Devil’s Kitchen & Bar in Berlin, Germany. The event was a great opportunity to connect the two groups of scholars and practitioners for interdisciplinary exchange. EcoScholars is a Berlin-based discussion and networking group comprised of international researchers, scholars, fellows and professionals who are involved in climate change, energy, sustainability, and other related fields. The International Fellows Network is a rapidly growing professional networking organization of more than 1,000 international members representing current fellows and alumni from more than 100 different fellowship organizations.
The IFN also holds events in San Francisco, Washington, DC, Boston, and New York City and will be expanding to London and Chicago in 2015. Through the IFN, current and former fellows can connect for advice and information on fellowships, jobs, events, graduate programs and collaborative opportunities. If you would like to receive more information on upcoming International Fellows Network events in Berlin, please contact us or join our LinkedIn group.
Attendees of the November 2014 Stammtisch included:
- Aki Kachi, adelphi
- Andrew Reid, Ecologic Institute
- Clare Waldman, Robert Bosch Foundation Fellow
- Daniel Hinchliffe, Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung
- Josselin Rouillard, Ecologic Institute
- Katharine Burgess, Robert Bosch Foundation Fellow
- Katrina Abhold, Ecologic Institute
- Lehna Malmkvist, Future iQ Partners and Swell Environmental Consulting
- Mallory Brook Luebke, Ecologic Institute
- Monica Ridgway, Ecologic Institute
- Nick Evans, Ecologic Institute
- Sarah Letendre, Congress Bundestag Youth Exchange
- Tim Stumhofer, Robert Bosch Foundation Fellow