Our March Esteemed Fellows Dinner was held last night in San Francisco. The dinner included alumni of prestigious fellowship programs as well as two aspiring fellows. The Esteemed Fellows Dinner brought together a cross-disciplinary group of fellows including visiting researchers from abroad, start-up entrepreneurs, young leaders in city government and students of public policy. Participants had the chance to meet over a 3-course meal. Experiences and business cards were exchanged, and fellows left the event with ideas and contacts for new and ongoing projects.
Ryan and I are planning additional Esteemed Fellows Dinners in San Francisco and other parts of the U.S. If you are a fellowship alumnus and would like to get involved, please sign up for our fellowships database, and we’ll be in touch by email!
March 2013 Dinner Attendees:
- Alexandra Plassaras: New Sector Resident in Social Enterprise | Great Schools
- Andrea Tellarini: Fulbright Scholar to the U.S. from Italy | UC Berkeley, Global Business Management
- Angelica Quicksey: City Hall Fellow | SF Recreation and Park Department
- Ian Murray: National Science Foundation Engineering Innovation Fellow | Business Consultant at Trianz
- Laura Flynn: Reporter and producer, KALW (aspiring fellow)
- Lindsay Goodwin: City Hall Fellow | Public Utilities Commission
- Maria Rocelyn De Leon: Anesthesia Technician at UCSF (aspiring fellow)
- Ryan Johnson: Cofounder, ProFellow
- Thomas Gonzales: City Hall Fellow | SFO Training Office
- Vicki Johnson: Ian Axford Fellow in Public Policy (New Zealand) | Cofounder, ProFellow
- Zdena Op de Macks: Fulbright Fellow to the U.S. from the Netherlands | UC Berkeley, Department of Psychology