Sponsored by FUSE Corps
We are seeking experienced leaders like you who are ready to put your skills to work on public sector challenges.
Entrepreneurial professionals who want to have a direct impact in helping solve some of the biggest challenges facing urban communities can now apply to be a part of the next cohort of FUSE Executive Fellows.
This selective program partners accomplished professionals with local government agencies as Executive Fellows for a 12-month period. Leveraging their private-sector skills and expertise to lead strategic projects, FUSE Fellows help build innovative and sustainable approaches to a range of crucial social and civic issues, including health, education, economic development, affordable housing, justice and equity, public health, safety, transportation and more.
A FUSE Fellowship is not only a chance to impact the lives of millions of people with your work, it also represents a tremendous opportunity for growth and professional development. Throughout their fellowship year, FUSE Fellows join like-minded colleagues in cohort-based learning opportunities that draw on the best practices of leading for-profit, public and social-sector organizations.
When: Apply now for fellowships starting on January 25, 2021
Where: FUSE Executive Fellows will be leading over a dozen projects in cities across the country.
Benefits: FUSE Executive Fellows are full-time, benefits-eligible employees who receive an annualized salary of $80,000.
- At least 15 years of professional experience, particularly in the private sector or across a combination of the public, private and social sectors
- Progressive success in challenging roles with substantial management responsibilities
- A track record of collaboration, team-building, and facilitative leadership
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Superior critical thinking and analytical skills
- The ability to synthesize information into clear and concise recommendations
- An entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrated success in creating novel solutions to complex problems
- Flexibility, adaptability, and perseverance
- Humility, inclusivity, and sensitivity to cultural differences
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with ease in making public presentations
- Demonstrated passion for public service, civic innovation and/or cross-sector collaboration
The FUSE Fellowship is an equal opportunity program with a core value of incorporating diverse perspectives. We strongly encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
How to Apply
The competitive national search has begun for leaders uniquely suited to succeed as FUSE Fellows! Interested candidates should apply early, as interviewing and hiring occurs on a rolling basis and specific opportunities will close quickly. Click below to visit the FUSE Corps website where you can sign up to receive updates as new projects are posted, or, if you’re ready to get started you can upload your resume and complete a brief online application in lieu of a cover letter. The application process allows you to demonstrate your interest in multiple opportunities or project areas, you need only submit one application to be considered for multiple fellowship projects.
Apply now for fellowships starting on January 25, 2021
Priority consideration is given to applications received by November 15th. Applications received after this date will be considered following the careful review of earlier candidates.
Not ready to apply this year? Bookmark the Fuse Executive Fellowship to your ProFellow account!
© Victoria Johnson / ProFellow, LLC 2021, all rights reserved