Sponsored by Success Academy
Who We Are
Success Academy (SA) is the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York. Our network of 47 K–12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
The Robertson Leadership Fellows (RLF) Program
In July, SA will welcome our second class of Robertson Leadership Fellows: talented, early-career leaders from across non-education backgrounds who want to help us chart the future of public education by becoming school principals.
The RLF Program offers an unparalleled opportunity to have an immediate impact while rapidly growing your leadership skills in a fast-paced, start up environment. Over the course of the two-year program, you’ll gain the skills you need for exemplary school leadership. Fellows embed in a school community as a teacher and a leader, receive progressive training, coaching, and mentorship, and engage with enterprise-wide initiatives and top leadership. Fellows emerge with advanced skills in people management and instructional leadership and a firm command of high-performance school design, prepared to lead a Success Academy school or adapt the SA model to any school across the country.
Fellows receive a competitive annual salary and a full benefits package.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a passion for education reform and working for a growth-oriented, mission-driven organization
- Comes from a non-education background
- Has at least four years of professional experience
- Has experience leading teams and managing people
- Holds an advanced degree, preferably a Masters of Business Administration
- Maintains high standards for quality of work and have a high excellence bar for yourself and others
- Exhibits grit and determination
- Demonstrates humility and a growth mindset
- Moves with urgency and accuracy against shifting priorities and deadlines, and thrives in dynamic environments
- Thinks critically and logically
- Possesses fluency in analyzing data to inform strategy
- Demonstrates a strong sense of our core values, ETHOS: Excellence, Team, Humor, Ownership, and Scholars
How to Apply
Priority deadline of Feb 8, 2021.
After Feb. 8, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Not ready to apply this year? Bookmark the Robertson Leadership Fellows (RLF) to your ProFellow account!