Sponsored by the Atlantic Council
The Atlantic Council is now accepting applications for the 2020 class of its Millennium Fellowship. The fellowship is open to young leaders (ages 25-35) from every country and all sectors. The deadline to apply is March 15, 2020.
The Millennium Fellowship is the Atlantic Council’s flagship initiative for future leaders. The fellowship is a two-year, part-time program requiring three weeks of in-person activities supplemented with virtual convenings and distance learning, executive coaching, and optional events that take place around the world and throughout the year. As part of this, fellows participate in two leadership retreats and seminars each lasting one-week, as well as one “study tour” to the front lines of a global issue. The Atlantic Council covers all expenses for these activities. Fellows join a global network of exceptional peers, have unparalleled opportunities to meet world leaders, go behind the headlines to explore global challenges up-close, and lead the debate on issues that will shape the 21st century.
- Diverse Global Community: Elected officials, ministers, and senior government advisors; entrepreneurs and rising executives in leading global companies; award winning artists, academics, authors, scientists and inventors – these are just some of our fellows and alumni representing over fifty countries.
- Immersive Study Tour: Experience first-hand the challenges defining the 21st century by traveling to the front lines alongside senior Atlantic Council experts.
- Leadership Development: Partner with an executive coach to reach your individual leadership goals while learning key concepts and skills from world-class instructors and practitioners though seminars, workshops, and masterclasses.
- Global Events: Meet world leaders and build a global network at major Atlantic Council conferences and exclusive events.
- Thought Leadership: Shape the debate and share the stage with opportunities to speak, publish, and collaborate with experts on projects with direct impact.
Ideal candidates may come from any sector and country, provided they are 25-35 years of age, passionate about building a more secure and prosperous future through constructive international engagement, and committed to becoming leading agents of change on global issues.
Join us in shaping a more secure future together.
Not ready to apply this year? Bookmark the Atlantic Council Millennium Fellowship to your ProFellow account!