You’ve got 8 weeks left to apply! Fellowships this week invite PhD scholars, MƒA Master Teachers, and graduate students to apply. The topics of focus are social science research, health policy in low-or middle- income countries, finance, and environmental sciences. Fellows have the choice to work or study from six months up to four years in beautiful locations such as Washington, Albany, New York, New York City, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, southern Alaska, British Columbia, London, or Japan. Apply now!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: April 22- 28, 2019
- Math for America Master Teacher Fellowship: A four-year fellowship consisting of professional workshops and events in the field of STEM, held in New York City. Fellows are MƒA Master Teachers working in New York City’s K-12 public school in mathematics and science. Teachers must have more than four years of teaching experience and will receive a $60,000 stipend / Due April 22, 2019
- NEH Fellowships for Advanced Social Science Research on Japan: A 6-12 month fellowship supporting Japanese or United States’ citizens researching modern Japanese society and political economy, Japan’s international relations, and U.S.-Japan relations. A stipend of $4,200 per month is given to each fellow to support continuous full-time work in their research / Due April 24, 2019
- Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program: 6-10 months of funding up to $25,000 towards conducting PhD research in a World Bank member country other than the fellow’s home country or country of residence. Eligible applicants must have a PhD advisor and are expected to advance their research using facilities and resources provided by their host institution / Due April 25, 2019
- Wellcome Trust International Training Fellowships: A 3-year fellowship focusing on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country. Fellows from low- or middle- income countries will receive training at the postgraduate or postdoctoral level and work with a sponsoring institution. A salary plus research and additional costs are covered / Due April 25, 2019
- London School of Economics Fully Funded PhD Program in Finance: A Finance PhD Program in London for individuals who will study microeconomics and macroeconomics before conducting independent research under an advisor for their thesis. Students are provided studentships that cover all fees and provide a maintenance stipend throughout the course of the program / Due April 26, 2019
- Bullitt Environmental Fellowship: A two-year fellowship in the environmental field. Applicants must be graduate students in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Western Montana, Southern Alaska, or British Columbia. There is a particular emphasis on students of color and others who have overcome significant hardships for the fellowship. The stipend is $50,000 / Due April 26, 2019
- New York State Senate Graduate Fellowships: A one-year placement for recent graduates in the office of an elected member of the New York Senate in Albany, New York. Fellows must be full-time matriculated graduate students in an accredited university during the immediate previous spring and fall semesters and will receive a stipend of $33,000 / Due April 26, 2019
© Victoria Johnson 2019, all rights reserved.