You’ve got 8 weeks left to apply! This week provides unique opportunities for ballet choreographers, young peace activists, post-doctoral scholars, senior-level executives, law students and artists. Whether a fellow is looking for a short term fellowship for a few weeks, or a long-term program, this week includes all lengths of time. Fields like business, international relations, dance, LGBTQ activism, and law are represented in this week’s opportunities. Apply today!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: March 25- 31, 2019
- Newton International Fellowships: A post-doctoral research fellowship at one of three participating academies (the Royal Society, the British Academy and the Academy of Medical Sciences). Doctoral scholars in natural sciences are eligible for grants of £24,000 per annum to cover subsistence and up to £8,000 per annum to cover research expenses / Due March 27, 2019
- BalletX Choreographic Fellowship: One previously commissioned choreographer is welcome to create a world premiere work on the BalletX company. The fellow will create a 20-25-minute ensemble ballet for 10 dancers to be performed a minimum of 6 times in Philadelphia / Due March 29, 2019
- Postdoctoral Research Scholars Program in Bioethics: A 1 to 2 year program for post-doctoral research scholars to become leaders in the field of bioethics. Fellows will work at Harvard University and have full access to the resources on campus and at Harvard Medical School / Due March 29, 2019
- David Bohnett LGBT Leadership Fellowship: A three-week Executive Education program at the Harvard Kennedy School in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Eligible fellows are senior-level executives working with state and local governments and must concurrently apply to Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government, Senior Executives in State and Local Government / Due March 30, 2019
- Ignited Summer Fellowship Program: A full-time 8 week program for K-16 teachers of all subjects to complete a project for their sponsors. This is a research-based opportunity for teachers in Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, and Solano Counties / Due March 31, 2019
- KSEA-KUSCO Scholarships for Graduate Students in the U.S: Scholarship opportunity for Korean-American Scientists and Engineers who are currently enrolled at an accredited US university in a graduate degree program / Due March 31, 2019
- Williams Institute Summer Fellowship: A summer long fellowship for current law students or recent law school graduates to work for a national lesbian and gay rights organization in the U.S. Placements include: Lambda Legal, ACLU Lesbian and Gay Rights Project, the National Center for Lesbian Rights and more / Due March 31, 2019
- Center for Colorado Women’s History Fall Fellowship: A fall fellowship for scholars, musicians, writers, activists and artists to create a project on Colorado’s history in women’s studies, gender studies and ethnic studies / Due March 31, 2019
- Advanced Leadership Initiative: Once a year, Harvard University invites a socially conscious generation of leaders to help redirect and broaden their skills to fill leadership gaps in solving major social issues. Harvard will provide the fellows support based on status and stage of life / Due March 31, 2019
- SREB-State Doctoral Scholars Program: A fellowship for minorities pursuing a PhD who seek careers as faculty on college campuses. Multiple layers of support are offered to the fellows on their path to gaining their PhD / Due March 31, 2019
- LGT Impact Fellowship: One-year full-time fellowships in Africa, Brazil, China, India, the Philippines or the UK. Fellows are college graduates with at least two years of experience in diverse business areas such as consulting, IT or finance / Due March 31, 2019
© Victoria Johnson 2019, all rights reserved.