This week’s list includes fellowships with deadlines in the first half of May, including several newly added opportunities in our database. Fellowship listed here provide funding to pursue research, gain experience with international development projects, serve as an artist-in-residence in Washington, DC, travel abroad, or become an accounting educator.
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: May 1 – 15, 2017
- Group Study Visit: Financial support for groups of students to visit Germany and encourage contact with German culture, economy and academic institutions / Due May 1, 2017
- Bellagio Residency Program: Academic Writing: 2 to 4-week residencies in Italy for researchers to focus on work in the humanities, natural sciences, social sciences and other academic disciplines for the benefit of poor or vulnerable people / Due May 1, 2017
- Carmen International Fellowships at Mosaic: 1-year fellowship working in disability and international development at the grassroots level in Moshi, Tanzania / Due May 1, 2017
- Byron Hanke Fellowship: Funding for graduate students to implement research projects related to the development, management and governance of common interest communities and their community associations / Due May 1, 2017
- Halcyon Arts Lab Fellowship: 9-month residency in Washington, DC for emerging artists who desire to develop projects (at any stage) that promotes meaningful social impact / Due May 4, 2017
- David Phillips Fellowships: 5-year awards for scientists with 3-10 years of research experience to establish themselves as independent researchers, special consideration given to proposals related to the UK’s Knowledge Based Bioeconomy / Due May 11, 2017
- Education Pioneers Fellowship: 10-week summer course to sharpen and learn new skills for the benefit of students and their families while opening doors to other meaningful work in the education sector / Due May 12, 2017
- Shuttleworth Foundation Fellowship: Funding for leaders at the forefront of social change, grant covers 1-year’s salary and allows for further investment in social projects / Due May 14, 2017
- AICPA Fellowship for Minority Doctoral Students: Fellowships for minorities who are pursuing or hold a CPA and are interested in becoming accounting educators and role models in the academic environment / Due May 15, 2017
- Foundation for the History of Women in Medicine Research Fellowship: $5,000 grant for research related to the history of women to be conducted at the Center for the History of Medicine at the Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine at Harvard / Due May 15, 2017
© Victoria Johnson 2017, all rights reserved