You’ve got 8 weeks left to apply! This week multiple opportunities are open for eligible applicants in art history, public policy, the Norwegian language, Arab studies, public service, and journalism. Whether you want to conduct research in New Zealand, Norway, San Francisco, or Washington DC; these fellowships are for post-doctoral scholars, early-career professionals and graduate students. A plethora of choices! Apply now!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: April 1- 7, 2019
- Ian Axford (New Zealand) Fellowship in Public Policy: Three to seven months of research for mid-career American professionals to gain firsthand experience of public policy in New Zealand / Due April 1, 2019
- Interpretive Fellowships at Art Museums: A 9-12 month-long professional program for fellows interested in graduate study in art history, studio art, or museum studies. Fellows will be hosted by an art museum where they will learn more about the interpretive careers in art museums / Due April 1, 2019
- Mother Jones Ben Bagdikian Fellowships Program: A six-month long fellowship in investigative journalism based in San Francisco or Washington, DC. Fellows receive a $1,800 monthly stipend while learning about every aspect of a national multimedia outfit / Due April 1, 2019
- Georgetown University Fully Funded PhD Program in Computer Science: A fully-funded PhD program for students to first complete the coursework of the master’s degree in computer science. Then fellows will conduct independent research towards a PhD in a concentration in computer and network security, cryptography, information search and retrieval, machine learning and more / Due April 1, 2019
- Mobility Grant for Norwegian Language and Literature: A grant towards a 1-3 month fellowship for foreign students to stay in Norway and conduct fieldwork towards their Masters or PhD degree in Norwegian language and/or Norwegian literature / Due April 1, 2019
- American Druze Foundation (ADF) Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Druze and Arab Studies: One academic year in specialized social scientific research on the Druze communities in the Arab world / Due April 1, 2019
- NORAM Scholarship Americans to Study in Norway: Scholarship opportunities for American students to study or conduct research in areas of mutual importance to Norway and the United States / Due April 1, 2019
- John D. Solomon Felllowship for Public Service: A nine-month paid fellowship in a New York City government agency or nonprofit that focuses on emergency management. Graduate students in the fields of emergency management, pubic safety, journalism, social work, law, or a related field are eligible to apply/ Due April 1, 2019
- Sir Henry Dale Fellowship: A grant program for post-doctoral students seeking to improve the quality of healthcare. PhD scholars with significant postdoctoral research ranging from molecules and cells to clinical health and public health are welcome to apply / Due April 2, 2019
© Victoria Johnson 2019, all rights reserved.