There are only 8 weeks left to apply for these 13 fellowships! Graduate students will find many funding opportunities, including fully funded PhD programs, and undergraduates also have several opportunities to study in Germany. There are also awards and grants supporting poetry, writing, journalism, veterans and community initiatives. Apply now!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: April 30 – May 6, 2018
- Ruth Lilly and Dorothy Sargent Rosenberg Fellowships: Awards for young poets to further their study of writing and poetry / Due April 30, 2018
- Australia to USA Fellowship Program: Funding for Australian citizens to pursue graduate level studies in the U.S. / Due April 30, 2018
- Veterans in Global Leadership Fellowship: 1-year fellowship program preparing student veterans to continue their public service as a foreign policy leader / Due April 30, 2018
- Hector Fellow Academy: 3-year fellowships in Germany for doctoral students in science to pursue a self-developed research project as they earn their PhD / Due April 30, 2018
- Media and Journalism Fellowship: 1-year fellowship for writers and multimedia professionals to refine their skills through hands-on experience / Due April 30, 2018
- Feldman Graduate Fellowships in Sustainable International Development: Full scholarship for MA-SID students interested in environmental conservation and population planning to study at Brandeis University / Due May 1, 2018
- Western University Fully Funded PhD in Chemical and Biochemical Engineering: A doctoral fellowship at Western University with full tuition payment and an additional living stipend / Due May 1, 2018
- Byron Hanke Fellowship: 1-year awards for graduate level students in the U.S. and Canada to implement a research project related to common interest communities or associations / Due May 1, 2018
- German Studies Research Grant: Short-term research grants for undergraduate and graduate students to study modern and contemporary German affairs / May 1, 2018
- Group Study Visit: Grants for faculty organized group visits to Germany to collaborate with German academic institutions on current issues in science and the humanities / Due May 1, 2018
- Leo Baeck Institute – DAAD Fellowship: Dissertation fellowships for doctoral students to research the history and culture of German-speaking Jewry in New York or Germany / Due May 1, 2018
- University Innovation Fellowship: 13-month program at ASU for early- and mid-career professionals to build new program models for American universities / Due May 1, 2018
- William T. Grant Foundation Research Grants: 2 to 4 years of support for researchers working on programs and policies that will reduce inequality in youth outcomes / Due May 2, 2018
© Victoria Johnson 2018, all rights reserved.