This batch of deadlines has a diverse selection of fellowships for graduate students, veterans, millennials, artists, scholars and practitioners from all career levels in the U.S. and abroad. Among some of these are opportunities to pursue a fully funded graduate degree in Saudi Arabia, execute a self-designed research project, or become involved in federal policy in Washington, DC.
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: April 4 – 17, 2017
- Millennial Public Policy Fellowship: 11-month fellowship in Washington, DC, for young adults under the age of 24 to work on public policy issues facing their generation / Due April 4, 2017
- AAF Prize for Fine Arts: 2 to 5-week fellowships for fine arts graduate students, or recently graduated students, to study at the International Summer Academy of Fine Arts in Salzburg, Austria / Due April 7, 2017
- Ansbacher Fellowship for Young Conductors: Opportunity for a young and gifted conductor to travel to Austria and observe maestros at the Salzburg Festival while learning through direct interaction / Due April 7, 2017
- Professional Fellows Program: Fellowships for mid-level professionals from around the world to spend 4-6 weeks in the U.S., broadening their professional expertise and establishing connections / Due April 7, 2017
- Margaret E. Mahoney Fellowship in Health Policy: Funding for S. Master’s-level medical, dental, public health, public policy, and graduate nursing students to conduct summer policy research projects on health care delivery transformation for vulnerable populations and/or early childhood health and development / Due April 9, 2017
- National Endowment for the Humanities Fellowship: 6 to 12-month fellowships to fund advanced research in a topic of interest to humanities scholars or general audiences, projects can be at any stage of development / Due April 12, 2017
- KAUST Fellowship: Fully funded graduate scholarships at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology in Saudi Arabia, open to applicants from around the world, courses in English / Due April 14, 2017
- Einstein Fellowship: 5 to 6-month fellowship at Einstein’s summerhouse in Germany for young thinkers to pursue a project in a different field from their previous studies / Due April 15, 2017
- Health and Aging Policy Fellows Program: Program for professionals, at all career stages, with an interest in health and aging to engage in policy at the federal, state or local levels / Due April 17, 2017
- David B. Larson Fellowship in Health and Spirituality: 6 to 12-month full-time residency fellowship in Washington, DC, utilizing the Library of Congress to further research in the relation of religiousness and spirituality to physical, mental and social health / Due April 17, 2017
- Mission Continues Fellowship: A service and professional development opportunity for post-9/11 veterans / Due April 17, 2017
© Victoria Johnson 2017, all rights reserved