You’ve got 8 weeks to apply! This week’s list contains research fellowships in the humanities, public health and international affairs. Students at any level can find opportunities, including options in Germany, China and Washington, DC, and scholars have several short- or long-term fellowship options to further their research.
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: April 9 – 15, 2018
- Margaret E. Mahoney Fellowship in Health Policy: Summer research projects for Master’s-level medical and public health students to work on transforming the health care system / April 9, 2018
- National Endowment for the Humanities Fellowship: 6- to 12-month fellowships supporting scholars pursuing advanced research in the humanities / Due April 11, 2018
- CDC Evaluation Fellowship Program: 2-year fellowships for master’s degree or PhD holding professionals to work with the CDC and evaluate its projects / Due April 13, 2018
- Chinese Government Scholarship Programme: Full and partial scholarships for international students to pursue research or earn a degree in China / Due April 15, 2018
- Einstein Fellowship: 5- to 6-month fellowship in Brandenburg, Germany, for young thinkers to pursue a project in a different field from their previous research / Due April 15, 2018
- DAAD-AICGS Research Fellowship Program: 2- to 3-month fellowship for senior and junior scholars and specialists to research topics of importance to the German-American relationship / Due April 15, 2018
- Health and Aging Policy Fellows Program: Residential and non-residential programs for professionals from diverse disciplines to get involved with health policy at the federal, state and local levels / Due April 15, 2018
© Victoria Johnson 2018, all rights reserved.