You’ve got 8 weeks to apply! This week, there are several STEM-related opportunities for young professionals, postdoctoral researchers, and early career scientists in technology, engineering, and neurobiology. There are also opportunities for doctoral research in history or theology in Germany along with postdoctoral research opportunities in anthropology, paleontology, biogeography, animal behavior and more in Panama and other tropical locations. Apply now!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
- 3-Year Tupper Postdoctoral Fellowship: Scientists test their innovative hypothesis in ecology, anthropology, paleontology, paleoecology, evolutionary biology, molecular phylogenetics, biogeography, animal behavior, neurobiology, soils sciences, and physiology of tropical plants and animals. Annual stipend is $40,000 with yearly travel and research allotments./ Due August 15, 2019
- Damon Runyon Fellowship: 4-year fellowships for PhD holders to conduct theoretical and experimental research relevant to the study of cancer and the search for cancer causes, mechanisms, therapies and prevention. Base stipend of $52k plus additional funding for expenses are provided. / Due August 15, 2019
- IEG Fellowships for Doctoral Students: Doctoral researchers from Germany and abroad who have at least a Master’s level degree in history or theology are invited to the Institute in Mainz, Germany, where they will conduct research related to their thesis. Fellows receive € 1,350 a month throughout their visit./ Due August 15, 2019
- Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship: 10-month stipend supported program for graduate and/or postgraduate engineers, business professionals, bioscientists and physicians to invent new technologies that address major clinical and surgical needs./ Due August 15, 2019
- TechCongress Congressional Innovation Fellowship: Fellows produce a fellowship project on an issue of their choosing and work with Member or Congress or Congressional Committee from January through December. Ideal candidates are tech savvy college graduates with at least two years of work or postgraduate study. Fellows receive a $80,000/year stipend with relocation and other benefits. / Due August 15, 2019
- Rowland Fellowship in Energy Science & Engineering: Early career scientists have opportunity to pursue new research ideas with full institutional support, access to technical and scientific resources, and an opportunity to work with Harvard. Fellows must have completed their doctoral degrees prior to starting their term. Base stipend is $72k/year/ Due August 16, 2019
© Victoria Johnson 2019, all rights reserved.