You’ve got 8 weeks to apply! This week’s list includes many long-term research options for medical students and professionals including surgeons, scientists and physicians. Other scholars can find opportunities to research their doctoral thesis or collaborate on other projects. Apply now!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: August 13 – 19, 2018
- Damon Runyon Fellowship: 4-year fellowships supporting theoretical and experimental research on cancer and cancer causes / Due August 15, 2018
- AANS International Visiting Surgeon Fellowship: 3-month fellowships inviting neurosurgeons and neurosurgeons-in-training from developing nations to learn new skills in North America / Due August 15, 2018
- IEG Fellowships for Doctoral Students: Support for doctoral students researching a thesis in history while in residence at the Leibniz Institute in Germany / Due August 15, 2018
- Stanford Biodesign Innovation Fellowship: 10-month program supporting multidisciplinary collaboration that will lead to the invention of new technologies that address clinical and surgical needs / Due August 16, 2018
- Rowland Fellowship in Energy Science & Engineering: Funding for early career scientists to establish an independent research program while working with Harvard University / Due August 17, 2018
- AMSA Fellowship Program: 1-year fellowship for physicians-in-training to learn about critical issues in health care / Due August 18, 2018
© Victoria Johnson 2018, all rights reserved.