You’ve got 8 weeks to apply! This week, a wide range of disciplines and fellowship types are represented, from mentoring and funding opportunities for established social activists and social entrepreneurs to international research opportunities for early career scientists. Artists and independent research institutions will also find programs that will allow them to create self-designed projects and initiatives. Apply now!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
- Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program: An opportunity to develop an independent research program in cancer prevention. Provides competitive stipends, relocation expenses, health insurance benefits, travel allowances for up to 4 years, the opportunity to earn MPH (sponsored by NCI) and research opportunities with experienced NCI mentors. / Due August 19, 2019
- MacColl Johnson Fellowships: $25,000 artist fellowships awarded each year, rotating among emerging and mid-career Rhode Island composers, writers, and visual artists on a three-year cycle. / Due August 19, 2019
- NEH Grants for Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions (FPIRI): Provides scholars with research time and access to resources. Programs may be administered by independent centers for advanced study, libraries, museums and research centers. Individual scholars apply directly to the institutions for fellowships and stipends of $4,200 a month are provided./ Due August 21, 2019
- Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP) Postdoctoral Fellowships: Postdoctoral fellowships encouraging early career scientists to broaden research skills by moving into new areas of study while working in a foreign country./ Due August 22, 2019
- GSBI Accelerator Programs: 10-month, mentored program for established social entrepreneurs who are looking to scale their businesses. Fellowships consist of 3 parts: online mentorship, in-residence mentorship and implementation – costs of program are covered for accepted fellows. / Due August 15, 2019
- Roddenberry Fellowship: 12-month program for activists from across the country who are working to protect the most vulnerable and to make the US a more inclusive and equitable place to live. Fellows receive $50,000 each and tailored support to help implement a project or initiative./ Due August 16, 2019
© Victoria Johnson 2019, all rights reserved.