You’ve got 8 weeks to apply! Start bookmarking these fellowships to your ProFellow account and read up on our insider application tips by former fellows.
UPCOMING FELLOWSHIP DEADLINES: AUGUST 22 – 28, 2016
- Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU): supports active research participation by undergraduate students in any of the areas of research funded by the National Science Foundation / Due August 24, 2016
- Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program: provides up to 4 years of financial support, a Master of Public Health (MPH) and mentored research opportunities at the National Cancer Institutes or FDA / Due August 25, 2016
- American Educational Research Association (AERA) Dissertation Grant: provides up to $20,000 for doctoral dissertation research utilizing national and international data sets / Due August 25, 2016
- Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP) Postdoctoral Fellowships: three-year postdoctoral fellowships for biology-related research in a foreign country / Due August 25, 2016
FELLOWSHIPS WITH ROLLING DEADLINES:
- Emerging Markets Development Advisers Program (EMDAP): 12-month work assignments in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Caribbean, and the Middle East for U.S. current and recent graduates with business, public policy, and international relations backgrounds / Read application tips by EMDAP Fellow Katrina Noyes
- Public Allies: a 10-month-long AmeriCorps program that offers a full-time, paid apprenticeships at a nonprofit organization / Read application tips by Chloe Amitin
© Victoria Johnson 2016, all rights reserved.