You’ve got 8 weeks to apply! This week, there are opportunities for postgraduate training in a surgical discipline, along with postdoctoral research opportunities for scholars of all disciplines. There are also professional fellowships for visual artists interested in plants, gardens and landscape, early-career autism investigators and those interested in working to improve the lives of children. Apply now!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
- AAS/AASF Research Fellowship Awards: One year fellowship in a full-time research position with an AAS member. The award of $20,000 for one year may be used for salary support and research costs. Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited training program and have completed at least two years of postgraduate training in a surgical discipline. / Due August 5, 2019
- Foster America: Bringing skills from business, public health, education, marketing, technology, and public policy backgrounds, fellows are embedded at government or nonprofit child welfare agencies for one year. Fellows work full-time at their placement agency, receiving an annual salary of up to $90,000, plus benefits. / Due August 5, 2019
- Princeton Society of Fellows: Postdoctoral scholars in the humanities, social sciences, and selected natural sciences appointed for three-year terms to pursue research and teach in their academic host department. Fellows are provided with a salary of $88,800 per year, benefits, a $5,000 research account, and other resources./ Due August 6, 2019
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Individual Predoctoral Fellowship: Support for research training which leads to a PhD or other formerly combined professional degree and research doctoral degree in biomedical, behavioral or clinical sciences / Due August 8, 2019
- Simons Foundation Bridge to Independence Award: Grants awarded through the Bridge to Independence Award program invest in the next generation of top autism investigators by identifying talented early-career scientists interested in autism research and facilitating their transition to an independent research career. Fixed rate of $150,000 per year. / Due August 8, 2019
- Harvard Society of Fellows Junior Fellowships: Three-year long fellowship to conduct post-doctoral research in any department of the University. Fellows must be persons of exceptional ability, originality, and resourcefulness, and should be of the highest calibre of intellectual achievement. Nominations are required for each applicant. The offered stipend for the first year is $83,000./ Due August 9, 2019
- Eliza Moore Fellowship for Artistic Excellence: Two-month long fellowship award of $10,000 supporting an outstanding early-career visual artist, working in some area related to plants, gardens and landscapes. Applicants must hold an MFA in visual arts and have a well-developed portfolio to apply. / Due August 11, 2019
- Stacy Lloyd III Fellowship for Bibliographic Study: Fellowship award of $10,000 for a two-month term. The aim of the program is to support an outstanding early-career scholar who wishes to conduct bibliographic research in some area related to plants, gardens and landscapes. Applicants must be a current candidate for a post-graduate degree. / Due August 11, 2019
© Victoria Johnson 2019, all rights reserved.