You’ve only got 8 weeks left to apply for these fellowships! There are many opportunities supporting scientists that are interested in starting independent research careers or other training programs. Students and artists will also find options in this week’s list.
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: August 6 – 12, 2018
- William Randolph Hearst Endowed Fellowship for Minority Students: 12 to 15-week fellowships for graduate and undergraduate students from underrepresented communities of color to learn about philanthropy and social innovation / August 6, 2018
- AAS/AASF Research Fellowship Awards: 1-year research positions training postgraduate surgeon scientists as they work with the Association for Academic Surgery / Due August 6, 2018
- Sir Henry Dale Fellowship: Support for post-doctoral scientists wishing to build a UK-based independent research career in biomedicine / Due August 7, 2018
- Simons Foundation Bridge to Independence Award: Support for early-career scientists interested in autism research to transition into independent research careers / Due August 7, 2018
- MacColl Johnson Fellowships: Financial support for artists in Rhode Island to explore new directions and concentrate on their creative process / Due August 8, 2018
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Individual Predoctoral Fellowship: Mentoring program for candidates of PhD degrees in scientific health-related fields / Due August 8, 2018
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund-ASTMH Postdoctoral Fellowship in Tropical Infectious Diseases:Awards supporting U.S. and Canadian physician-scientists as they conduct research on infectious diseases in low income countries / Due August 8, 2018
© Victoria Johnson 2018, all rights reserved.