You’ve only got 8 weeks left to apply! This week’s list offers many opportunities for recent graduates as they look to start careers in public service, nonprofit law, and international business. There are also several opportunities for graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, and professionals in journalism, science, and engineering.
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: December 10 – 16, 2018
- OSF Fellowship in Nonprofit Law: 1-year residence at the Open Society Foundations Office in NYC, preparing recent law school graduates for a career in nonprofit law / Due December 10, 2018
- Inspiring Capital Social Impact MBA Fellowship: 10-week paid fellowship in NYC training top MBA students to use their business expertise for social good / Due December 10, 2018
- Ford Foundation Predoctoral Fellowships: Long-term support for graduate study, encouraging ethnic and racial diversity in college and university faculties / Due December 13, 2018
- IEEE-USA Engineering & Diplomacy Fellowship: 1-year fellowships working in Washington, DC, providing technical expertise on science, technology, and engineering to the U.S. State Department / Due December 14, 2018
- McGraw Fellowship for Business Journalism: Awards for 1 to 3 months of support for journalists needing time and resources to produce an important story or series on business and economics / Due December 14, 2018
- Local Government Management Fellow: Career development opportunities for recent graduates and current students in public service related graduate programs to learn about careers in local government / Due December 14, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Degree Options: Search the database by date to find many fully funded PhD programs due in December, including options in: chemical engineering, physics, computer science, economics, public health, and peace studies / Due December 15, 2018
- CFR Stanton Nuclear Security Fellowship: 12-month fellowships at the CFR office in NY and DC, inviting junior faculty and postdoctoral fellows to conduct policy-relevant research / Due December 15, 2018
- Research Internships in Science and Engineering (RISE): Summer internships inviting master’s and PhD students from North America to work with German industrial companies / December 15, 2018
- Center for Engaged Scholarship Dissertation Fellowships: 9-month fellowships supporting PhD students in social sciences as they work to make U.S. society more equal, democratic and environmentally sustainable / Due December 15, 2018
- Kroc Institute’s Visiting Research Fellows Program: Fellowships spent in residence at the University of Notre Dame, inviting junior and senior fellows to focus on work related to peace processes, peacebuilding and post-conflict transformation / Due December 15, 2018
- Stanford Vascular Medicine Fellowship: 1-year multidisciplinary programs training medical professionals in vascular medicine at Stanford / Due December 15, 2018
- National Urban Fellows Master of Public Administration Fellowship: 14-month, full-time graduate degree program preparing students for a career in public administration / Due December 15, 2018
- MENAR Fellowship Program: 1-year fellowships for U.S. graduates to work with Middle Eastern and North African organizations and forge a bridge between the U.S. and these regions / Due December 15, 2018
- Story Rebels Writing Fellowship: 5-day retreats in Sicily, supporting woman-identifying writers as they travel and write / Due December 15, 2018
© Victoria Johnson 2018, all rights reserved.