There are only 8 weeks left to apply! This list of fellowships includes options for early-career researchers, scientists, and journalists as well as professional development opportunities for teachers at any step of their career. Students can also find support for graduate study, including specific options for members of underrepresented minority groups.
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: December 17 – 23, 2018
- SMDM Fellowship in Medical Decision Making: Awards for early-career researchers who are interested in influencing clinical practice and health policy / Due December 17, 2018
- Fellowships at Auschwitz for the study of Professional Ethics: Journalism Program: 2-week programs inviting journalism students and early-career journalists to visit key historical sites in Berlin and Poland and understand moral codes in journalism / Due December 17, 2018
- Howard Mayer Brown Fellowship: Support for 1 year of graduate study for underrepresented minority group students studying musicology at U.S. and Canadian universities / Due December 17, 2018
- Education Pioneers Fellowship: Long-term career development mentoring or 10-week summer sessions training teachers to be leaders in education / Due December 18, 2018
- Consortium Research Fellowships: Research, dissertation, and postdoctoral fellowships in the history of science, technology, and medicine at the Consortium in Philadelphia / Due December 18, 2018
- Confucius Institute Scholarships: Semester or year-long scholarships inviting Chinese language teachers to earn a Master’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages / Due December 20, 2018
- Chicago Fellows Program: 2-year postdoctoral fellowships inviting scientists in the biological and biomedical sciences to conduct research at the University of Chicago / Due December 21, 2018
- Donald M. Payne International Development Graduate Fellowship Program: 2 years of support for members of underrepresented minority groups that are pursuing graduate study in international development / Due December 21, 2018
© Victoria Johnson 2018, all rights reserved.