This week’s list brings us to the end of 2017 and holds fellowships for research projects, language study, professional training and graduate programs. Some research opportunities include postdoctoral studies in business, history and international relations. There are also options to gain practical skills in journalism and learn several different Asian languages through intensive study programs. Apply now and line up your fellowship for next year!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: December 26 – 31, 2017
- NEH-Hagley Postdoctoral Fellowship on Business, Culture and Society: A residency program at the Hagley research library to research and explain business and its impact on the world / Due December 27, 2017
- CLIR Postdoctoral Fellowship in Academic Libraries: Fellowships to develop expertise in new forms of scholarly research and solve challenges that face research institutions / Due December 29, 2017
- Blakemore Freeman Fellowships: 1-year fellowships of intensive language study at the advanced level in East or Southeast Asia / Due December 30, 2017
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate (NDSEG) Fellowships: 3-year graduate degree funding fellowships in science and engineering disciplines that are of military importance / Due December 31, 2017
- American Institute of Indian Studies Language Programs: Academic year, summer and semester courses in languages rarely taught outside of India / Due December 31, 2017
- NPR Kroc Fellowship: 1-year fellowships of hands-on training in every aspect of radio journalism, including writing, reporting, producing and editing / Due December 31, 2017
- POSCO Visiting Fellowship Program: 1 to 2-month in residence fellowships at the East-West Center in Honolulu to engage in policy-relevant research on political, security and economic issues in Northeast Asia as related to Korea / Due December 31, 2017
- Pre- and Post-Dissertation Fellowships at Lancasterhistory.org: Short-term research fellowships to research a variety of fields and disciplines that are related to the history of Lancaster County from the late 17th century until today / Due December 31, 2017
- Shastri Research Student Fellowship: Support for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students or post-doctoral scholars to undertake research in fields related to the India/Canada relationship / Due December 31, 2017
© Victoria Johnson 2017, all rights reserved.