This week’s list includes opportunities for students, researchers and professionals at any stage of their career. Fellowships support the work of scholars focusing on peace, religion, literature and health/science. There are also several fellowships for mid-career professionals to build skills or contribute to different organizations, including opportunities to advise government officials. Several opportunities also allow for overseas students and professionals to earn degrees or work on projects in the UK and U.S.
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: December 5 – December 11, 2017
- EDF Climate Corps Fellows: Summer fellowships of 10-12 weeks for graduate students to help organizations create and implement energy management solutions / Due December 5, 2017
- NEA Literature Fellowships: Translation Projects: Grants toward the translation of prose, poetry and drama from many different languages into English / Due December 5, 2017
- Kluge Fellowship in Digital Studies: 11-month residency program in Washington, DC for scholars from around the world to research and advance the understanding of the consequences of the digital revolution / Due December 6, 2017
- Soros Justice Fellowships in Media: 12-month fellowships for media professionals proposing projects that can spur change on important U.S. criminal justice issues / Due December 6, 2017
- Soros Justice Fellowships in Advocacy: 18-month fellowships for lawyers, grassroots organizers and researchers to work on full-time criminal justice reform projects / Due December 6, 2017
- Ford Foundation Dissertation Fellowships: 1-year fellowships for unrepresented minority group PhD or ScD students to complete their dissertation and start careers in academia / Due December 7, 2017
- Ford Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship: 1-year postdoctoral fellowships for underrepresented minority researchers to pursue projects after attaining a PhD or ScD / Due December 7, 2017
- Cambridge International Scholarship Scheme (CISS): Fellowships of up to 3 years for overseas students to earn a PhD at the University of Cambridge / Due December 7, 2017
- Woolf Institute Cambridge Scholarships: Scholarships for students to earn a PhD at the University of Cambridge in topics covering relations between Jews, Christians and Muslims / Due December 7, 2017
- Yale World Fellows Program: 4-month residential program for mid-career professionals from outside of the U.S. and working in a variety of fields to learn about global issues and build skills at Yale / Due December 6, 2017
- Pembroke Center Postdoctoral Fellowships: 1-year postdoctoral fellowships for researchers from any field to pursue work related to “The Cultures of Pacifism” / Due December 7, 2017
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research: Pre-doctoral fellowships for students in health-related fields to receive mentored research training from the National Institutes of Health / Due December 8, 2017
- Kroc Institute’s Visiting Research Fellows Program: Fellowships bringing Junior and Senior fellows to the University of Notre Dame to focus on peace research / Due December 11, 2017
- Local Government Management Fellow: Career development fellowships for graduate students in public administration, public policy or related degrees at NASPAA-member schools to work in local government / Due December 11, 2017
- IEEE-USA Engineering & Diplomacy Fellowship: 1-year fellowships for science, technology and engineering professionals to provide technical expertise to the U.S. State Department and contribute to foreign policy processes / Due December 8, 2017
© Victoria Johnson 2017, all rights reserved.