You’ve got 8 weeks to apply! There is a great mix of opportunities in this week’s list, from fellowships for high school graduates in the U.S. to long-term postdoctoral research grants in Sweden. Discover these professional and academic fellowships in liberal arts, education, science, economic development, and LGBT civil rights, among other fields.
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your Profellow account.
UPCOMING FELLOWSHIP DEADLINES: FEBRUARY 14 – 20, 2017
- Study and Internship Program (SIP) in Germany: 2-semester fellowship in Germany in many fields, open to undergraduate sophomores and juniors in select studies / Due February 15, 2017
- Wallenberg Academy Fellows: Postdoctoral grants for long-term multidisciplinary research projects at Swedish universities / Due February 15, 2017
- Graduate Fellowship in Regional Science: Graduate fellowship for current Ph.D. students to study urban and regional phenomena / Due February 15, 2017
- Confucius China Studies Program (CCSP) Fellowships: 2 fellowship opportunities in China-related research, one for Ph.D. students studying in U.S. institutions and another to earn a Ph.D. from a Chinese institution / Due February 15, 2017
- City Year Corps: 1-year fellowship to work with teachers and motivate students to stay in school and help them graduate, located in 24 cities throughout the U.S. / Due February 15, 2017
- TEFL Fellowships at the American University in Cairo: Fully funded master’s degree in TEFL at AUC in Egypt / Due February 15, 2017
- Coasts and Communities IGERT Fellowship: 2-year fellowships for prospective Ph.D. students at UMASS Boston in a variety of environmental disciplines / Due February 15, 2017
- Dannon Fellowship Grant: Grants for undergraduate, graduate or postdoctoral students to research the gut microbiome, probiotics and/or yogurt and its health effects / Due February 15, 2017
- Great Lakes Commission Sea Grant Fellowship: 1-year fellowship in the Great Lakes region open to current master’s or professional degree students in marine and aquatic-related fields / Due February 17, 2017
- Beinecke Scholarship Program: Scholarships for college juniors who intend to pursue graduate studies in the arts, humanities or social sciences / Due February 17, 2017
- IGLP Residential Fellowship Program: 1-year residential fellowship at Harvard for doctoral or postdoctoral students researching global law, economic policy and social justice / Due February 17, 2017
- Infectious Diseases Laboratory Fellowship: 1-year fellowships located in laboratories across the U.S. for recent Master’s graduates in biology, microbiology, virology, chemistry, public health or another related disciplines / Due February 17, 2017
- Williams Institute Summer Fellowship: Summer fellowship to work with a national lesbian and gay rights organization in the U.S., fellows will work on research projects and assist with civil rights cases / Due February 17, 2017
© Victoria Johnson 2016, all rights reserved.