You’ve got 8 weeks left to apply! This week includes public policy fellowships for undergraduate and graduate students to experience careers at the state government and federal government levels. There are also opportunities for journalists, writers, historians, PhD students, and young professionals to enhance their knowledge through local and international fellowships from Washington D.C. to Italy to France. Apply now!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: February 18-24, 2019
- Young Fellows Program: An 11-month full-time salaried fellowship to work with key staff members at the Friends Committee on National Legislation (FCNL) in Washington, D.C. / Due February 18, 2019
- Matthew Power Literary Reporting Award: A grant of $12,500 is awarded to journalists or writers who will support the work of Matthew Power by working at New York University’s facilities / Due February 19, 2019
- The Reporting Award: Up to $12,500 for professionals to create a work of journalism in any medium on significant under-reported subjects in the public interest. Fellows will have access to New York University’s facilities. / Due February 19, 2019
- Gulf Research Program: Early-Career Research Fellowships: A 2-year fellowship for eco-system research professionals to take risks on new ideas not yet tested and pursue unique collaborations with others who share the same passion / Due February 20, 2019
- Culture of Health Leaders: Up to $20,000 per year for three years for those who are committed to working with policymakers to build a Culture of Health in America / Due February 21, 2019
- Etruscan Foundation Research Fellowship: A fellowship awarding up to $7,500 for PhD candidates and PhD untenured faculty to work on research in Etruscan and indigenous cultures of non-Greek Italy dating from the Neolithic through the 1st century BC. Applicants should be Canadian or U.S. Citizens / Due February 22, 2019
- IGLP Residential Fellowship Program: One-year partial or full doctoral fellowship or post-doctoral one-year fellowship for those pursuing research in global law, economic policy, and social justice. Fellows will work at The Institute for Global Law and Policy (IGLP) at Harvard Law School / Due February 22, 2019
- John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship: One-year paid fellowship for graduate students to be paired with professionals in the legislative and executive branch of government, working on ocean, coastal and Great Lakes policies. Fellows will be living in Washington D.C. / Due February 22, 2019
- European University Institute Policy Leader Fellowship: Short-term fellowships up to 9 months for professionals working in public policy, politics or civil service to work in Florence, Italy on transnational governance / Due February 22, 2019
- Florida Gubernatorial Fellows Program: A 9-month non-partisan program for students from Florida State University to be immersed in key areas of state government. Applicants can be full-time undergraduate students in their junior or senior years or graduate students / Due February 22, 2019
- CIMI Doctoral Fellowships: A 3-year support grant for students starting a PhD in research areas in mathematics and computer science. Eligible applicants are French and foreign students, based on the quality of their academic records / Due February 24, 2019
© Victoria Johnson 2018, all rights reserved.