The new year is here and you’ve only got 8 weeks left to apply for these fellowships! There are several opportunities for students and professionals in coastal management and other grants supporting study and research in Europe. Apply now to secure your fellowship for 2018.
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: February 19 – February 25, 2018
- Matthew Power Literary Reporting Award: A grant to support an early-career nonfiction writer as they create a story about the human condition / February 20, 2018
- Cleveland Foundation Public Service Fellowship: 1-year fellowships working with public sector agencies in Cleveland on civic innovation projects / Due February 20, 2018
- Alaska Sea Grant Fellowships: 1-year fellowships focused on science and policy projects that affect Alaska’s marine and freshwater resources / Due February 21, 2018
- Gulf Research Program: Early-Career Research Fellowships: 2-year research grants for early-career scientists to test new ideas in coastal ecosystems / Due February 21, 2018
- John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship: 1-year fellowships for graduate students to solve coastal resource issues with officials in Washington, DC / Due February 23, 2018
- IGLP Residential Fellowship Program: 1-year doctoral and postdoctoral residential fellowships at the Harvard Law School / Due February 23, 2018
- Etruscan Foundation Research Fellowship: Awards supporting first-hand research of Etruscan and indigenous cultures in Italy / Due February 23, 2018
- CIMI Doctoral Fellowships: 3-year support grants for PhD students in mathematics-related research areas at the Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse in France / Due February 25, 2018
© Victoria Johnson 2018, all rights reserved.