You’ve got 8 weeks left to apply! This week includes fully funded graduate fellowships and fellowships for change-makers in their communities. From journalism to art to government, these opportunities cover many areas of study and professional development in the U.S. and abroad. Apply now!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: January 21-27 2019
- Structural Engineering Travel Fellowship: Recent graduates of Civil or Architectural Engineering from a U.S. school to work on buildings and bridges; the goal being increased appreciation of the aesthetic potential in structural design / Due January 21, 2019
- David M. Wodynski Memorial Fellowship: One-year apprenticeship at the City of Long Beach, CA for Master’s level graduates in Public Administration, or related fields to gain broad experience in local government / Due January 21, 2019
- Conservation Fellowships: Nine fellows who are recent graduates with a Master’s in Conservation are given a year-long opportunity to develop the skills of emerging conservators / Due January 22, 2019
- AAI Public Policy Fellows Program (PPFP): One-year program for scientists to participate in public policy and legislative activities of AAI. Candidates are those who have received their PhD, MD, or equivalent within the past ten years / Due January 22, 2019
- New York Foundation for the Arts (NYFA) Fellowship: $7,000 cash awards made to individual originating artists, in 15 different disciplines. Applicants must be a resident of New York State for at least two years prior to the application deadline and cannot be enrolled in a degree program of any kind / Due January 23, 2019
- Jewish Organizing Fellowship: A year-long, paid community organizing training program in Boston, for Jewish young adults (ages 21-30) to organize communities to effectively fight against structural injustice and inequality / Due January 23, 2019
- CAORC/NEH Senior Scholar Fellowship: The Center of American Overseas Research Centers (CAORC)/ National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) Senior Research Fellowship Program is offering a 4-month long fellowship for postdoctoral scholars to conduct research in an American overseas research center / Due January 24, 2019
- CAORC Multi-Country Research Fellowship Program: Awards of $10,500 for U.S. doctoral candidates and scholars to carry out advanced regional or trans-regional research in humanities, social sciences, or allied natural sciences / Due January 24, 2019
- O’Brien Fellowship in Public Service Journalism: Nine-month fellowship (academic year plus summer internship) for journalists with at least 5 years of professional experience to work on a public service journalism project at Marquette University / Due January 25, 2019
- S. Lee Memorial Fellowship Programme: Professionals in Chinese art history, curatorship, archaeology, conservation, museum management and museum education are eligible for a fellowship in Hong Kong China lasting between 4 and 12 months / Due January 25, 2019
- People’s Liberty Haile Fellowships: Year-long civic sabbatical for highly-motivated Greater Cincinnati residents to research and present their big idea that could change Cincinnati’s future / Due January 25, 2019
© Victoria Johnson 2018, all rights reserved.