This week’s list holds fellowships for recent graduates, graduate students and young professionals seeking mentoring and other career development opportunities. There are programs for journalists, engineers, architects, artists and those seeking to create social change.
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: January 22 – 28, 2018
- Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust Resident Scholars Program: 2-year fellowship in Phoenix, Arizona, for young professionals to work with a philanthropic organization / Due January 22, 2018
- Conservation Fellowships: Post-graduate fellowships to help emerging conservators develop skills and gain experience in the field / Due January 22, 2018
- Structural Engineering Travel Fellowship: Fellowships for graduating civil and architectural engineers (at any academic level) to travel and experience different architecture and engineering first-hand / Due January 22, 2018
- New York Foundation for the Arts (NYFA) Fellowship: Unrestricted cash awards for artists living and working in the state of New York / Due January 24, 2018
- Sheila C. Johnson Leadership Fellowship: Fully funded master’s degree programs at the Harvard Kennedy School for emerging leaders interested in reducing disparities in African-American communities / Due January 24, 2018
- U.S. Latino Leadership Fellowship: Fully funded graduate degree programs at the Harvard Kennedy School for practitioners, scholars and activists to create change and revolutionize policies for Latino and other underserved communities / Due January 24, 2018
- O’Brien Fellowship in Public Service Journalism: 1-year fellowship for experienced journalists to work on a project at Marquette University that solves social problems / Due January 26, 2018
- Greenlining Institute Fellowship Program: 1-year training program for recent undergraduate degree holders to receive mentorship and develop skills as they help shape future policy / Due January 28, 2018
© Victoria Johnson 2017, all rights reserved.