This list of upcoming fellowship deadlines includes programs for students, early to mid-career researchers, and professionals from a diverse range of backgrounds. These fellowships include funded opportunities for individuals interested in earning a fully funded Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Studio Art, scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students studying information security, funding for Indian faculty, researchers, and professionals to teach and conduct research in the U.S., awards for African engineers, early-career conservationists, wildlife managers, and established researchers, and more. You’ve got 8 weeks to apply, so apply now!
Not ready to apply for this cycle? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships for next year to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: July 16 -29, 2023
- EDGE Fellowships: The EDGE Fellows program aims to create a new global network of in-country conservationists trained in cutting-edge wildlife management techniques and well-equipped to design and implement a project for a local EDGE species. In addition to receiving a grant of £10,000 over two years, EDGE Fellows attend one regional training course and one training course in London; and receive one-to-one support from a scientific advisor based at ZSL. Fellowships are aimed at early-career (less than 10 years experience) conservation biologists or wildlife managers. / Apply by July 16, 2023
- Fulbright-Nehru Postdoctoral Research Fellowships: The Fulbright-Nehru Postdoctoral Research Fellowships are designed for Indian faculty and researchers who are in the early stages of their research careers in India. The Postdoctoral Research Fellowships will provide opportunities for talented faculty and researchers to strengthen their research capacities. Fellowships are for 8 to 24 months and are available in many different fields including science, technology, the arts, economics, law, and the humanities. Fellows will work with a host institution in the U.S. and the fellowship includes J-1 visa support, a living stipend, and round-trip airfare between the U.S. and India. / Apply by July 17, 2023
- CyberCorps: Scholarships for Service: Scholarship For Service (SFS) is a unique program designed to increase and strengthen the cadre of federal information assurance professionals that protect the government’s critical information infrastructure. This program provides scholarships that may fully fund the typical costs of full-time students while attending a participating institution, including tuition and education, and related fees. Additionally, Fellows receive stipends of up to $20,000 for undergraduate students and $32,000 for master’s and doctoral students. The scholarships are funded through grants awarded by the National Science Foundation (NSF). / Apply by July 17, 2023
- Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships: The Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships aim to provide Indian faculty, researchers, and professionals the opportunity to teach, conduct research, or carry out a combination of teaching and research at a U.S. institution. Depending on the U.S. host institution, it is likely that the grantee may contribute towards developing a curriculum and conducting workshops and seminars. These fellowships are for four to nine months. / Apply by July 17, 2023
- Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation: The Africa Prize encourages ambitious and talented sub-Saharan African engineers from all disciplines to apply their skills to develop scalable solutions to local challenges, highlighting the importance of engineering as an enabler of improved quality of life and economic development. Crucial commercialization support is awarded to a shortlist of innovative applicants through a six-month period of training and mentoring. Following this period of mentorship, finalists are invited to present at an event held in Africa and a winner is selected to receive £25,000 along with runners-up, who are each awarded £10,000. / Apply by July 25, 2023
- Wellcome Trust Discovery Awards: The scheme of discovery awards provides funding for established researchers and teams from any discipline who want to pursue bold and creative research ideas to deliver significant shifts in understanding that could improve human life, health, and wellbeing. The research can be in a single discipline or multidisciplinary. The host organization of the lead applicant should be based in the UK, the Republic of Ireland, or low- or middle-income countries (apart from India and mainland China). A Wellcome Discovery Award provides funding for research expenses. The award usually lasts for 8 years. / Apply July 25, 2023
- University of Connecticut Fully Funded MFA in Studio Art: The University of Connecticut based in Storrs, CT offers a fully funded MFA in Studio Art. UConn’s MFA in Art supports art-making across a broad range of studio media with an internationally recognized faculty, generous financial support, and new graduate studios. All students complete the Studio Foundations program and then choose a concentration in communication design, illustration/animation, painting, photography, printmaking, or sculpture/ceramic art. Fully funded program providing both tuition remission, stipend, and health insurance. Five highly qualified applicants are admitted each year and offered renewable merit-based graduate teaching or research assistantships. More information is here / Apply by July 26, 2023
- Wellcome Trust Career Development Awards: The scheme of career development awards provides funding for mid-career researchers from any discipline who have the potential to be international research leaders. They will develop their research capabilities, drive innovative programs of work and deliver significant shifts in understanding that could improve human life, health, and well-being. The host organization may be based in the UK, the Republic of Ireland, or Low- or middle-income countries (apart from India and mainland China). A Wellcome Career Development Award provides a salary for the grant holder (if required) and research expenses. The award usually lasts for 8 years. / Apply by July 27, 2023
Are you looking for graduate funding? Sign up to discover and bookmark more than 2,400 professional and academic fellowships in the ProFellow database.
© ProFellow, LLC 2023, all rights reserved.