These fellowships have deadlines approaching at the end of July and include opportunities in many different fields. There are research fellowships for pre- and post-doctoral study, travel and research funding for professionals and researchers, writing residencies and journalism resources. Find a fellowship to continue your research or develop completely new projects in this week’s list!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: July 18 – 31, 2017
- Bayer Foundation Fellowship Program: Fellowships for students and young professionals from Germany and Africa to realize a study or research project in another country / Due July 18, 2017
- AAPA-PAEA Research Fellowship: 1-year fellowships for Physician Assistant faculty to strengthen research skills and productivity and develop the next generation of PA researchers / Due July 21, 2017
- Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation: Training and mentoring for sub-Saharan engineers in all disciplines to develop solutions for local challenges / Due July 24, 2017
- Hedgebrook Writers in Residence: Fully funded residencies of 2 to 6-weeks for writers to focus on their craft in a private cottage / Due July 25, 2017
- LatinoJustice Public Interest Fellowship: Fellowships for recent law graduates with a record of commitment to social justice issues and a desire to reform litigation / Due July 30, 2017
- Sofja Kovalevskaja Award: 5-year awards for postdocs to establish a research group and pursue an innovative research project of their choosing at a German institution / Due July 31, 2017
- Anna-Maria and Stephen M. Kellen Fellowships: Opportunities for German journalists from Berlin to travel to the United States and interview policy makers and experts while conducting in-depth reporting / Due July 31, 2017
- Pre- and Post-Dissertation Fellowships: Short-term research fellowships in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania with access to archives and collections, to research American history from the late 17th century to the present / Due July 31, 2017
© Victoria Johnson 2017, all rights reserved