You’ve got 8 weeks left to apply! This week fellowships are offered for editorial writers, scholars, Maine artists, early-career conservation biologists, journalists, musicians, dancers, and post-graduate scientists. Year long fellowships or short-term fellowships for as little as a month in locations such as Bard College, Europe, Maine, or New York. Apply now!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: June 17-30, 2019
- Bard Fiction Prize: One semester of writer in residence fellowship for new fiction writers, with a published book or novel, to work at Bard College. Fellows will give at least one public lecture during the fellowship and will be given a $30,000 stipend/ Due June 17, 2019
- The Smith Richardson Foundation Strategy and Policy Fellows Program: Three research grants at $60,000 each to enable scholars and policy thinkers on American foreign policy, international relations, international security, military policy, and diplomatic and military history; to work in policy analysis / Due June 17, 2019
- Fellowship on Guidelines Methodology: A 6-month long fellowship in Europe for English-speaking postgraduates in respiratory medicine or science. Grants are provided to develop projects and fellows receive a monthly stipend of 2,500-3,000 Euros to cover living expenses during the fellowship / Due June 17, 2019
- EDGE Fellowships: Year-long fellowship for early-career conservation biologists or wildlife managers to design and implement a project for a local EDGE species. Up to 5,000 euros per year and one-to-one support from a scientific advisor during the fellowship / Due June 18, 2019
- Maine Artist Fellowship: An annual award of $5,000 for Maine artists in literary, performing, traditional arts, or film and crafts to be used at the artist’s discretion. Fellows must be 25 years of age or older at the time of the application deadline / Due June 20, 2019
- Eugene C. Pulliam Fellowship for Editorial Writing: Once a year award for editorial writers or columnists to expand their journalistic horizons and knowledge of the world. Eligible candidates must currently work at a news publication in the United States and have at least three years of relevant work experience / Due June 21, 2019
- Beckmann Emerging Artist Fellowship Program: One-year long fellowship for talented artists in music, dance, theatre, literature, media and/or visual arts to develop their project. A monetary award of $3,500 is given to each artist for professional artists in central Indiana / Due June 21, 2019
- Surge Fellowship: A one-year program for 20-25-year-old emerging leaders of colors to enhance their expertise and aptitude, empowering them to transform the education ecosystem in Chicago and the Bay Area / Due June 21, 2019
- Russell Sage Foundation Visiting Scholars Program: A postdoctoral fellowship of one academic year for scholars to conduct social, economic, and behavioral sciences to pursue their research and writing while in residence of the Foundation’s New York headquarters / Due June 27, 2019
- McGraw Fellowship for Business Journalism: A fellowship from one to three months for editorial and financial support to journalists on an important business or economic topic. Applicants are accepted twice a year / Due June 28, 2019
- Global Good Fund Fellowship Program: A 12-month fellowship program for high potential leaders tackling the world’s greatest social issues through entrepreneurship. Up to $10,000 in funding of investments in human and financial capital for each fellow / Due June 30, 2019
© Victoria Johnson 2019, all rights reserved.