These fellowships with summer deadlines offer opportunities to lend a hand in solving important social issues, study culture and the arts, pursue research or education in different countries, and create change through entrepreneurial startups. Some fellowships offer funding for projects in the U.S. while others support cultural exchanges and include travel to locations such as India, Australia and Germany.
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: June 20 – July 3, 2017
- Eugene C. Pulliam Fellowship for Editorial Writing: Fellowship for editorial writers working at a US news publication to study, travel, research and expand their journalistic horizons / Due June 22, 2017
- Rolex Awards for Enterprise: Funding opportunity for young leaders (aged 18-30) with ground breaking ideas to pursue projects that expand knowledge and improve the quality of life on the planet / Due June 30, 2017
- Global Good Fund Fellowship Program: 15-month fellowship in leadership development to solve tough social issues through entrepreneurship, includes funding for projects and access to expert advice / Due June 30, 2017
- Diane Davis Spencer Foundation Fellowship: 15-month leadership development program for social entrepreneurs creating sustainable jobs for under- and unemployed Americans over the age of 50, includes support and capital for project implementation / Due June 30, 2017
- Endeavor Scholarships and Fellowships: Australian scholarship exchange for Australians to pursue study, research or professional development overseas and the same for overseas citizens to do in Australia / Due June 30, 2017
- Guido Goldman Fellowship for the Study of German and European Economic Affairs: Fellowship for American scholars to travel to Germany to continue research on Germany’s economic and international policy within the wider European context / Due June 30, 2017
- Richard M. Hunt Fellowship for the Study of German Politics, Society and Culture: Funding for American academics to travel to Germany and study German society, including the political, cultural and social history of Germany while helping to further the transatlantic relationship / Due June 30, 2017
- American Institute of Indian Studies Junior Research Fellowships: Up to 11-month fellowships for doctoral candidates to pursue dissertational research in India in affiliation with Indian Universities and research supervisors / Due July 1, 2017
- American Institute of Indian Studies Senior Fellowships: Opportunity for scholars with a PhD or its equivalent to pursue further research in India, for professionals or scholars who have not previously worked or studied in India / Due July 1, 2017
- American Institute of Indian Studies Senior Performing and Creative Arts Fellowships: 4-month awards for accomplished practitioners of the performing arts and creative artists who would benefit from study and experience in India’s artistic traditions / Due July 1, 2017
© Victoria Johnson 2017, all rights reserved