You’ve got 8 weeks left to apply! Fellowships this week provide opportunities for writers, journalists, PhD students, medical students, postdoctoral scholars, engineers, scientists, and those interested in international relations. Fellows get the chance to study or work in places like Washington D.C, Israel, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Boston. The opportunists are immense for early-career professionals and established professionals to excel! Apply now!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: June 3-16, 2019
- Children’s Writers-in-Residence Program: A nine-month residency for emerging children’s writers to complete one literary work for children or young adults. Fellows will work at Boston Public Library’s Central Library in Copley Square and will receive a $20,000 stipend/ Due June 3, 2019
- Sir Henry Dale Fellowship: Post-doctoral researchers are given grants to build their own UK-based, independent research career addressing an important biomedical question / Due June 13, 2019
- Understanding Dynamic and Multi-Scale Systems Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards: A postdoctoral fellowship for students completing their PhDs to study theoretical and mathematical tools contributing to the science of complex, adaptive, nonlinear systems. The total amount of the fellowship is $200,000 to be used for up to three years /Due June 13, 2019
- Eisenhower USA Fellowship: 4-5 weeks for fellows to promote their professional and personal growth, develop new contacts, and promote the exchange of ideas in international understandings. Candidates are US citizens between 32 and 45 years old /Due June 15, 2019
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Science and Technology Policy Fellowships (SunShot Initiative Fellowships): Two-year opportunities for recent graduates and experienced scientists and engineers to participate in policy-related projects at the DOE’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy in Washington DC /Due June 15, 2019
- Institute of Current World Affairs Fellowship: Financial support for a fellow carrying out a self-designed, independent study abroad for a minimum of two years. Fellowships are aimed at developing knowledge and professional skills, fellows are expected to have the necessary language skills to allow them to carry out their proposed project / Due June 15, 2019
- RPB Medical Student Eye Research Fellowship: One-year long research project at an RPB-supported department of ophthalmology for gifted medical students to work on a gap year between their studies. The final award is $30,000 / Due June 15, 2019
- German-Israeli Journalists’ Fellowship: Israeli young journalists and German young journalists are welcome to apply for a work in each other’s country for 2 months. The purpose is to raise awareness of German-Israeli relationship in the future. A stipend of 4,000 Euros is given to each fellow / Due, June 16, 2019
- © Victoria Johnson 2019, all rights reserved