Whether you’re looking for long-term or short-term fellowships, this week’s list has you covered. Long-term fellowship seekers will find options in policy making, teaching, health-related fields and professional development projects. Journalists, writers and artists can also find short-term awards supporting them as they focus on their work and build new skills. Fill out your application now!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: June 4 – 17, 2018
- Teach for Nigeria: 2-year fellowship supporting teachers at all career levels to serve low-income communities in Nigeria / Due June 8, 2018
- Maine Artist Fellowship: Awards supporting artists living and working in Maine / Due June 14, 2018
- Bard Fiction Prize: In residence fellowships at Bard College for fledgling fiction writers to focus on their work in a creative atmosphere / Due June 15, 2018
- Carol Emmott Fellowship: 14-month self-guided programs for female professionals in health-related fields to develop their careers / Due June 15, 2018
- The Institute of Current World Affairs Fellowship: 2-year self-designed independent studies abroad to develop knowledge and professional skills / Due June 15, 2018
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Science and Technology Policy Fellowships (SunShot Initiative Fellowships): 2-year opportunities for recent graduates and experienced scientists and engineers to work with the DOE on policy-related projects in DC / Due June 15, 2018
- The Smith Richardson Foundation Strategy and Policy Fellows Program: Grants supporting scholars and policy thinkers on foreign policy, international relations and military policy as they write a book / Due June 15, 2018
- Understanding Dynamic and Multi-Scale Systems Postdoctoral Fellowship Awards: Long-term awards for PhD students in the final stages of their degree and interested in contributing to postdoctoral scientific research that does not have sufficient funding at the moment / Due June 15, 2018
- The German-Israeli Journalists’ Fellowship: 2-month journalism exchange projects between Germany and Israel to create better understanding between the 2 nations / Due June 16, 2018
© Victoria Johnson 2018, all rights reserved.