Mid-March brings about several fellowship opportunities for postdoctoral scholars, law school students, recent graduates and artists. There are short- and long-term options available including summer options for students. Apply now!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: March 19 – 25, 2018
- Equal Justice America Legal Service Fellowship: Summer fellowships for law school students to work with low income clients at non-profit organizations / Due March 19, 2018
- UC MEXUS-CONACYT Postdoctoral Research Fellowships: Postdoctoral exchange program between Mexican institutes and the University of California / Due March 19, 2018
- Fulani Fellowship: A part-time fellowship for graduate students or recent graduates to work with nonprofits to create social change in communities of color / Due March 21, 2018
- NGA Visiting Senior Fellowships: Short-term fellowships supporting research in the history, theory, and criticism of the visual arts / Due March 21, 2018
- Fellowship for Utopian Practice: Mentoring and support for artist in NYC working on a project that will create positive social change through civic engagement / Due March 23, 2018
- CBCF Fellowship: 20-month fellowship working with the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation and learning the legislative process / Due March 25, 2018
- Information Controls Fellowship Program (ICFP): Short- and long-term postdoctoral fellowships examining governments and the freedom of information / Due March 25, 2018
© Victoria Johnson 2018, all rights reserved.