You’ve got 8 weeks left to apply! This week we spotlight fellowships for post-doctoral scholars, current graduate students, Federal Pell Grant undergraduate students and new professionals. Areas of study are in environmental science, creative writing, business, journalism, public service and public policy making. Studying at prestigious universities such as University of California, Berkeley and University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) are offered this week for eligible fellows. Apply now and broaden your horizons through a short-term or long-term fellowship!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: March 4- 10, 2019
- Bord Bia Marketing Fellowship (MSc International Marketing Practice): 12-month program for fellows to complete a fully-funded master’s degree in business. Fellows will get an in-market placement abroad during the fellowship / Due March 4, 2019
- Artist Trust Fellowship: Artists of Washington State residency are eligible for a $7,500 award in music, media, literary and craft disciplines / Due March 4, 2019
- Fellowship in Global Journalism: An 8-month fellowship to obtain a certificate in global journalism from the University of Toronto / Due March 4, 2019
- Social Work Health Care Education and Leadership Scholars: A 5-year funding period for fellows currently enrolled in a doctoral program in a social work education program / Due March 5, 2019
- Charles and Kathleen Manatt Democracy Studies Fellowship Program: 6-10 weeks for fellows to carry out self-directed research in Washington D.C. for law students, masters and PhD students / Due March 5, 2019
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship: A grant program for undergraduate students who are receiving Federal Pell Grant funding to study or intern abroad / Due March 5, 2019
- William and Kathy Hybl Democracy Studies Fellowship Program: 6-10 weeks for graduate students to conduct independent research in democracy development, election administration legal frameworks and civic participation in the political process / Due March 5, 2019
- NEA Literature Fellowships: Creative Writing: $25,000 grants for published creative writers to advance their careers. Eligible applicants are citizens or permanent residents of the United States / Due March 6, 2019
- Gulf Research Program Science Policy Fellowships: One-year fellowship to work on the staff of federal or state environmental, natural resources, oil and gas or public health agencies in the Gulf of Mexico region. Eligible applicants must have completed a graduate degree / Due March 6, 2019
- Work First Fellowship: One year of service for fellows to review public policy and work with individuals living below the poverty line. An opportunity for young professionals to have a direct impact on urban poverty / Due March 8, 2019
- Y&S Nazarian Center for Israel Studies Postdoctoral Fellowships: A one-year fellowship for postdoctoral scholars to pursue research on the modern state of Israel at The Y&S Nazarian Center at UCLA / Due March 8, 2019
- Boehm Media Fellowship: A 5-night fellowship in Ixtapa, Mexico for journalists, storytellers, authors and other media experts with a major focus on poverty alleviation to work as Delegates to the Opportunity Collaboration / Due March 10, 2019
- Greenlining Institute Fellowship Program: A year-long program for recent graduates to work with the media, write reports/press releases and testify at policy hearings in Berkeley, CA / Due March 10, 2019
© Victoria Johnson 2018, all rights reserved.