This week, fellows in accounting, medicine, social change, audiology, and elementary education have opportunities to expand their professional experience. Ranging from one-time stipends for doctoral degree students to a fully-funded master’s program in civil science. Fellowships this week are in enriching locations from Harvard University to Caputh, Brandenburg. Apply now – you have 8 weeks until the application deadlines!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: May 13- 19, 2019
- AICPA Fellowship for Minority Doctoral Students: Annual fellowships of $12,000 are given to full-time students of Black or African American; Hispanic or Latino; or Native American ethnicity. Students must have a CPA or plan to pursue the CPA credential and have a strong potential to become an accounting educator / Due May 15, 2019
- Women in Medicine Legacy Foundation Research Fellowship: A $5,000 grant given to research projects related to the history of women to be conducted at the Center for the History of Medicine at the Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine at Harvard University in Boston, MA / Due May 15, 2019
- Student Research Grant in Early Childhood Language Development: A $2,000 grant for master’s or doctoral (research or clinical) degree students to put towards research on children at the preschool or early school developmental level / Due May 15, 2019
- Civil Society Leadership Awards: Fully-funded scholarships for master’s students who are dedicated to lead positive social change in their home country’s communities / Due May 15, 2019
- Einstein Fellowship: A 5-6 month stay in Einstein’s summerhouse in Caputh, Brandenburg with a stipend of 10,000 euros for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research. Fellows must be under 35 and hold a university degree in the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences / Due May 15, 2019
- Student Research Grant in Audiology: A $2,000 grant for doctoral degree students enrolled in, or accepted for, study in audiology or hearing science at an academic program in the United States. Research projects must be in the area of clinical and/or rehabilitative audiology / Due May 15, 2019
- Math for America Early Career Fellowship: A four-year fellowship with a stipend of $12,000 for K-12 mathematics and science teachers with fewer than four years of experience in the classroom. Fellows will be mentored by Math for America master teachers / Due May 19, 2019
© Victoria Johnson 2019, all rights reserved.