This week’s list includes fellowships with deadlines in the second half of May. These include research fellowships at the undergraduate, graduate and faculty levels, opportunities for artists, and career development programs for teachers.
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: May 16 – 29, 2017
- DOE Office of Science Graduate Student Research (SCGSR) Program: Stipends of 3-12 months for graduate students to pursue part of their thesis research at a U.S. Department of Energy laboratory / Due May 16, 2017
- Kala Fellowship: International artist competition with awardees receiving a stipend, 6 months of access to Kala facilities, a class at the institute and an art show at the gallery in Berkeley, CA / Due May 18, 2017
- Henry Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Awards Program: Research grants for faculty, in the early stages of their teaching careers, in chemical sciences at undergraduate institutions / Due May 18, 2017
- Math for America Fellowship: 4-year stipend and professional support for an early career mathematics teacher at a public secondary school in New York City / Due May 22, 2017
- The Organizing and Leadership Academy (TOLA) Fellows: 4-month fully funded fellowship of on-the-ground training and instruction in community organizing and leadership / Due May 26, 2017
- Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU): Fellowships for undergraduate students to gain research experience and work with other researchers on projects in any area within the National Science Foundation’s scope / Due May 26, 2017
© Victoria Johnson 2017, all rights reserved