You’ve got 8 weeks left to apply! This week’s fellowships are presented for young professionals, mid-career professionals, undergraduate students, graduate students, MBA students, artists, researchers, and those with an associate’s degree. Whether you want to volunteer in India and work on grassroots development projects or conduct research with the National Science Foundation abroad, there is a fellowship here for you! Apply now.
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: May 20-26, 2019
- The Organizing and Leadership Academy (TOLA) Fellows: A full-time four-month fellowship for candidates between 22 and 35 with an associate or baccalaureate degree, or relevant experience. Fellows will work in the San Francisco Bay Area on teaching community organizing and leadership. Offering a stipend of $2,500/month / Due May 20, 2019
- SBI Youth for India: Rural fellowship programme which selects outstanding young professionals and graduates from India to volunteer for a year on challenging grass root development projects/ Due, May 23, 2019
- Education Pioneers Fellowship: A 10-week summer experience for professionals to use data, operations, and policy to make a difference for students and families outside the classroom. Fellows must support educational equity and social good. A $47,500 stipend plus benefits are given to each fellow / Due May 23, 2019
- Orbis Investment Management MBA Fellowship: A $15,000 award for soon-to-be first-year MBA students from any background, who are passionate about investing. The funds will be put towards tuition and/or course-related expenses / Due May 23, 2019
- Kala Fellowship: Up to a six month- long fellowship for artists to work on specific projects or bodies of work in printmaking and digital media. Fellows will receive a $3,000 stipend and access to Kala’s facilities in Berkeley, CA / Due May 24, 2019
- Technology and Democracy Fellowship: A one-year fellowship for mid-career practitioners with an interest in democratic governance to form a virtual community and fully-funded visits to the Harvard Kennedy School twice during the fellowship year / Due 24, 2019
- Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU): A 6-month long research-based fellowship for undergraduate students in any of the research areas of the National Science Foundation (NSF). There are many REU program sites across the world where students will receive stipends and, in many cases, help with housing and travel/ Due May 24, 2019
- Repair the World Fellowship: An 11-month long fellowship for fellows ages 21-26 to work with 1 to 2 non-profits addressing issues in hunger or education and serve as a capacity builder through volunteering and recruiting the Jewish community. Fellowships are available in Detroit, Miami, New York, Philadelphia or Pittsburgh and include housing, health insurance and a $600/month stipend / Due May 24, 2019
- CHLI Global Leaders Internship and Fellowship Program: One semester (12-15 weeks) for undergraduate and graduate students from the United States and Puerto Rico to work with congress on Public Policy issues in the US Hispanic community / Due May 26, 2019
© Victoria Johnson 2019, all rights reserved.