Don’t miss out on these fellowships with deadlines in only 8 weeks! There are scholarship opportunities for underrepresented minority groups, professional development and networking opportunities for mid-career professionals and international exchange programs helping to solve issues that affect the entire world. Professionals interested in public policy, non-profit work and social issues can also find several opportunities below. Start your application now!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: May 26 – June 3, 2018
- Johnson & Johnson/AACN Minority Nurse Faculty Scholars Program: Scholarships for underrepresented minority group members who are enrolled in a doctoral nursing program or a clinically-focused master’s degree program / Due May 31, 2018
- Rotary Peace Fellowship: Short-term and long-term fellowships for students and professionals in peace studies or conflict prevention and resolution / Due May 31, 2018
- Gabr Fellowship: A cultural exchange program between Egypt and the U.S. for emerging leaders interested in building global community / Due May 31, 2018
- Schwarzman Scholars: 1-year fully funded master’s programs at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China, for students in public policy, economics or international studies / May 31, 2018
- Logan Nonfiction Fellowship: 4 to 12-week fellowships for nonfiction reporters and writers to complete projects in important social, political and human rights topics / Due May 31, 2018
- Repair the World Fellowship: 11-month fellowship working with non-profits that are addressing issues in hunger or education / Due May 31, 2018
- Congressional Fellowships on Women and Public Policy: A fellowship training recent or soon-to-be graduate students in public policy formation and examining issues of importance to women / Due June 1, 2018
- Eisenhower USA Fellowship: 4 to 5-week fellowships for mid-career professionals in the U.S. to learn new skills and network internationally as they exchange ideas about international understanding / Due June 1, 2018
- CivicSpark AmeriCorps: 11-month fellowships working with local governments in California to help address climate change, water, and land-use needs / Due June 1, 2018
- McCloy Fellowship on Global Trends: A cultural exchange program between the U.S. and Germany for young and mid-career professionals to research and assess pressing topics of importance to the transatlantic agenda / Due June 1, 2018
- Public Interest Fellowship: Long-term professional development fellowships for people working in the DC area / Due June 1, 2018
- American Indian Graduate Center Fellowship: Fellowships for American Indian and Alaska Native students seeking a graduate or professional degree / Due June 1, 2018
© Victoria Johnson 2018, all rights reserved.