This week’s list has a diverse mix of cultural exchange fellowships, including opportunities in Latin America, Europe, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. These opportunities focus on building both transnational relationships and cultural understanding. There are also fellowships located in the U.S. to gain experience in public policy, public interest law and journalism.
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: May 30 – June 5, 2017
- George N. Lindsay Fellowship: 1-year fellowship for recent law school graduates to work with civil rights experts and gain legal experience in Washington, D.C. / Due May 30, 2017
- Rotary Peace Fellowship: Fully funded academic fellowships at peace centers in Australia, England, Japan, Sweden, Thailand and the U.S. with options to pursue a master’s program or work on other shorter-term projects / Due May 31, 2017
- McGraw Fellowship for Business Journalism: 1 to 3-months of editorial and financial support for journalists producing a story that sheds new light on an important business or economic topic / Due May 31, 2017
- America Solidaria Fellowship: 1-year fellowships in Latin America helping communities living in poverty and inequality through capacity-building projects in education, health and economic development / Due May 31, 2017
- McCloy Fellowship on Global Trends: An exchange between German and American experts in different fields to address global trends and other important topics related to the transatlantic agenda / Due May 31, 2017
- Foster America: Mid-career professionals are embedded at government or nonprofit child welfare agencies for one year, joining reform-minded colleagues and mentors to pursue better results, salary of $90K plus benefits / Due May 31, 2017
- Gabr Fellowship: Fellowships for young leaders from Egypt and the United States interested in holding a transnational dialogue while learning more about both countries through direct experience and travel / Due May 31, 2017
- SBI Youth for India: Outstanding young professionals and graduates from India work for a year on challenging grass root development projects / Due May 31, 2017
- Congressional Fellowships on Women and Public Policy: 8-month fellowship in Washington, DC for current or recent graduate students to gain direct experience in policy formation and examining issues of importance to women / Due June 1, 2017
- Eisenhower USA Fellowships: For U.S. leaders, age 32-45, spend 4-5 weeks overseas on an itinerary designed to enhance professional and personal growth and develop new contacts / Due June 2, 2017
- ProInspire Fellowship: Young professionals with 2-5 years of business experience spend 1 year working in an analytical or strategic role at a nonprofit organization / Due June 4, 2017
© Victoria Johnson 2017, all rights reserved