This list of upcoming fellowship deadlines includes a postdoctoral residency at NYU, a travel grant for British citizens, and fully funded Master’s and PhD programs.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: November 20 – 26, 2022
- NYU Provost’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program: The NYU Provost’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program is a two-year in-residence fellowship at NYU. The purpose of the program is to ensure diverse scholarly environments and to encourage individuals to enter the academic profession. The Fellowship Program is open to all areas of study at the University. Individuals who have completed their dissertation within the last three years or professionals transitioning to academic careers (for those in fields for which the doctorate is not the terminal degree) are eligible to apply. Fellows are appointed as Assistant Professors/Faculty Fellows and receive up to $67,000 in funding. / Due November 20, 2022
- University of Michigan Fully Funded PhD in Asian Languages and Cultures: The University of Michigan, based in Ann Arbor, MI offers a fully funded PhD in Asian Languages and Cultures. This is an interdisciplinary degree program that allows students to focus on Buddhist studies, Chinese studies, Japanese studies, Korean studies, South Asian studies, or Southeast Asian studies. The Department offers a competitive five-year funding package to all students admitted to the PhD program, which includes a full tuition waiver, stipend, health care, and other benefits. The department offers several Graduate Student Instructor (GSI) positions in the Fall and Winter semesters. / Due November 20, 2022
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Fully Funded Master of Science in Chemical Engineering Practice: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, based in Cambridge, MA, offers a fully funded Master’s of Science in Chemical Engineering Practice. M.S.CEP requires two semesters of graduate-level courses at MIT and one semester at the field stations of the Practice School, under the direction of resident MIT staff. Credit for the Practice School semester is accepted in lieu of a Master’s thesis. Financial aid for graduate students is available in the form of fellowships, research assistantships, or teaching assistantships. Students receive full tuition, a stipend, and individual health coverage. / Due November 20, 2022
- Winston Churchill Fellowships for UK Citizens: The fellowship funds 4-8 weeks of overseas travel for scholars to learn from others and bring back knowledge and best practices for the benefit of others in UK professions and communities. Every year we invite applications in 10 different areas of research. Applicants must be British citizens and have a British passport when they apply. Each grant is individually calculated and depends on the project, the destination(s), and the duration of travel. Most Fellows visit more than one country, which we encourage, but we prefer continents to be limited to a maximum of two. / Due November 22, 2022
- University of Toronto Fully Funded PhD Programs in Public Health: The University of Toronto in Canada offers fully funded PhD Programs in Public Health. There are 4 PhDs offered including biostatistics, epidemiology, occupational & environmental health, and social & behavioral health sciences. All tracks include core courses to build a solid foundation in public health understanding and philosophy before diving deeper into the specialization. Collaboration in the Dalla Lana School of Public Health is encouraged, and students will also have access to the faculty and resources of the University of Toronto. / Due November 25, 2022
Looking for graduate funding? Sign up to discover and bookmark more than 2,300 professional and academic fellowships in the ProFellow database.
© ProFellow, LLC 2022, all rights reserved.