There are only 8 weeks left to apply! This week’s list includes many international opportunities sending students, scholars and volunteers around the world including locations in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Germany, China and other open-ended destinations as the fellow decides. There are also many postdoctoral and professional fellowships plus some options for women students and entrepreneurs.
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: November 5 – 11, 2018
- Study Scholarship in Germany: Funding to earn a master’s degree at a German university for graduating seniors, recent graduates or current graduate students / Due November 5, 2018
- Princeton in Latin America: 1-year service-oriented fellowships for recent graduates to work with NGOs or community-based organizations in Latin America / Due November 5, 2018
- DAAD Research Grant: Long and short-term grants for students and scholars at any level / Due November 5, 2018
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship & Career Development Award Program: Support for innovative research in basic sciences helping physician-scientists and junior researchers develop professionally / Due November 5, 2018
- YSEALI Professional Fellows Program: 1-month training fellowships inviting community leaders from ASEAN countries to the U.S. to learn new skills and tactics / Due November 5, 2018
- Alfred D. Chandler Jr. Travel Fellowships: Grants facilitating archival research in business or economic history / Due November 5, 2018
- Laurance S. Rockefeller Visiting Faculty Fellowships: An academic year spent in residence at Princeton to research and write about topics involving human values / Due November 5, 2018
- Public Health Informatics Fellowship Program: 2-year applied training fellowships for professionals holding a master’s degree or higher to apply their skills to public health / Due November 5, 2018
- Chevening Scholarships and Fellowships: Full and partial funding for foreign students to earn a postgraduate degree at any UK university / Due November 6, 2018
- Brooke Owens Fellowship: 12-week summer fellowships for young women to intern with top organizations in aerospace / Due November 6, 2018
- Luce/ACLS Predissertation-Summer Travel Grants: Funding for graduate students to conduct preliminary research on their dissertation in China / Due November 7, 2018
- Thomas J. Watson Fellowship: Unrestricted stipends for graduating seniors to engage in a year of independent study while traveling abroad / Due November 7, 2018
- International Dissertation Research Fellowship (IDRF): 9 to 12 months of support for students at U.S. universities who are conducting dissertation research on non-U.S. topics / Due November 7, 2018
- Tory Burch Foundation Fellows Program: A year of mentoring, networking and business guidance for women entrepreneurs, plus grant opportunities / Due November 8, 2018
- Supreme Court Fellows Program: 1-year fellowships working with the Supreme Court for mid-career professionals, recent law school graduates and PhDs / Due November 9, 2018
- Killam Postdoctoral Research Fellowships: Long-term fellowships inviting scholars from around the world to collaborate on interdisciplinary projects at the University of British Columbia / Due November 9, 2018
- Chicago Mayor’s Office Fellowship Program: Hands-on experience for graduate students to learn about policy-making and public service in Chicago / Due November 9, 2018
- VIA Global Community Fellowship: 13 to 15-month program inviting graduating seniors and young professionals to work at NGOs and schools across Asia and develop education programs / Due November 11, 2018
© Victoria Johnson 2018, all rights reserved.