There are 12 fellowships in this week’s list that encourage scholarship, cultural exchange and graduate study. Several fellowships send U.S. citizens to Europe, Asia and the South Pacific to conduct research or work on other projects. Other opportunities help students from different countries study in the UK, support underrepresented minority groups in graduate study and allow for mid-career professionals to work in the U.S.
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: November 7 – 13, 2017
- Winston Churchill Scholarship Program: Scholarships for U.S. citizens to pursue graduate study in science, mathematics and engineering at Cambridge University / Due November 7, 2017
- International Dissertation Research Fellowship (IDRF): 9-12 months of support for graduate students in the humanities and humanistic social sciences to conduct dissertation research on non-U.S. topics / Due November 7, 2017
- Chevening Scholarships and Fellowships: Awards for future leaders from around the world to study a graduate degree at any UK university while networking and experiencing a new culture / Due November 7, 2017
- Luce/ACLS Predissertation-Summer Travel Grants: Grants providing graduate students the opportunity to make preliminary research arrangements in China and help them begin the basic research of their dissertation / Due November 8, 2017
- Princeton in Asia Fellowships: 1-year fellowships for graduates or graduating seniors from U.S. institutions to work in education, business and environmental advocacy, among other fields, in Asian countries / Due November 9, 2017
- East Asia and Pacific Summer Institutes for U.S. Graduate Students (EAPSI): 8 to 10-week summer projects for U.S. graduate students in science and engineering to pursue research in East Asia and Pacific locations / Due November 9, 2017
- Tory Burch Foundation Fellows Program: 1-year programs for women entrepreneurs to further their business education under the mentorship and guidance of the Tory Burch Foundation / Due November 9, 2017
- Carnegie-Knight News21 Fellowship: Summer fellowships for U.S. journalism students to work out of a digital newsroom in Arizona / Due November 10, 2017
- Harkness Fellowships in Health Care Policy and Practice: 12-month fellowships for mid-career health services researchers and practitioners from commonwealth nations to pursue research in the United States and work with health policy experts / Due November 13, 2017
- GEM Fellowship: MS Engineering Fellowship Program: Fellowships to support underrepresented minority students pursuing graduate degrees in engineering and natural science / Due November 13, 2017
- GEM Fellowship: PhD Science Fellowship: Fellowships to increase the number of minority students pursuing doctoral degrees in natural science disciplines / Due November 13, 2017
- GEM Fellowships: PhD Engineering Fellowship: Fellowships to support under-represented minority students earn a PhD in Engineering / Due November 13, 2017
© Victoria Johnson 2017, all rights reserved.