You’ve only got 8 weeks left to apply! This week’s list holds many postdoctoral opportunities for scholars and researchers in the humanities and sciences. Applicants from Africa can find opportunities to work with U.S. institutions or international agencies and other opportunities are available for international applicants from around the globe. Learn more and take that next step in your career!
Not ready to apply this year? Click the links to bookmark these fellowships to your ProFellow account.
Upcoming Fellowship Deadlines: October 15 – 21, 2018
- Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute Short-term Fellowships: Year-round fellowships introducing graduate students to tropical research in Panama / Due October 15, 2018
- Alfred D. Chandler Jr. International Visiting Scholar in Business History Program:2 to 6-month residency fellowships at the Harvard Business School inviting scholars from outside the U.S. to pursue work at the university / Due October 15, 2018
- Thouron Award:A graduate degree exchange program between the University of Pennsylvania and British universities / Due October 15, 2018
- Hench Post-dissertation Fellowship: 1-year residential fellowships spent in Massachusetts to revise a dissertation related to American history through 1876 / Due October 15, 2018
- Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships Programme: Leadership development fellowships for citizens of African countries to work with government offices and international agencies as they prepare for new careers / Due October 15, 2018
- Audrey Meyer Mars International Fellowship in Clinical Oncology: 1-year fellowships inviting physicians and dentists from outside the U.S. to work at U.S. cancer centers / Due October 15, 2018
- Fulbright International Education Administrators Program: 2-week fully-funded visits abroad for U.S. higher education administrators to learn about education systems in different countries / Due October 15, 2018
- U-M African Presidential Scholars Program (UMAPS): 6-month fellowships inviting early-career faculty members from universities in Africa to the University of Michigan to collaborate on projects / Due October 15, 2018
- Parker B. Francis Fellowship: Research support for scientists embarking on a career in clinical, laboratory or translational science related to pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine at U.S. and Canadian research institutions / Due October 15, 2018
- Thomas K. McCraw Fellowship in U.S. Business History: In-residence fellowships spent at the Harvard Business School researching business and economic history / Due October 15, 2018
- Woodrow Wilson Teaching Fellowships: Master’s programs to help recent graduates or mid-career professionals prepare for a career in teaching / Due October 15, 2018
- Camargo Core Program: Art and humanities fellowships inviting creative professionals to Cassis, France, to engage in cross-cultural studies / Due October 17, 2018
- National Humanities Center Fellowships: In-residence fellowships spent in North Carolina inviting scholars engaged in humanistic projects to progress their work / Due October 17, 2018
- Mathematical Sciences Postdoctoral Research Fellowships: Research fellowships and instructorships supporting mathematics scholars as they become leaders in the field / Due October 17, 2018
- Sir Henry Dale Fellowship: Grants supporting postdoctoral research scientists wishing to build an independent research career addressing biomedical questions / Due October 18, 2018
- Max Weber Fellowships: Long-term fellowships for junior postdocs who would like to pursue an academic career in a multidisciplinary environment / Due October 18, 2018
© Victoria Johnson 2018, all rights reserved.