You’ve got 8 weeks to apply! Start bookmarking these fellowships to your ProFellow account and read up on our insider application tips by former fellows.
UPCOMING FELLOWSHIP DEADLINES: OCTOBER 3 – 9, 2016
- Marshall Scholarships: Marshall Scholarships finance Americans of high ability to study for a graduate degree in the United Kingdom / Due October 3, 2016
- EPA Marshall Scholars Programme: Funding for up to 5 years of study in the UK and US towards a doctoral degree in an environmental discipline / Due October 3, 2016
- Skadden Fellowship: Described as the “Legal Peace Corps”, Skadden Fellowships are 2-year paid positions at public interest organizations for graduating law students / Due October 3, 2016
- Alfred D. Chandler Jr. International Visiting Scholar in Business History Program: For visiting foreign scholars in business history to spend a period of time in residence at Harvard Business School / Due October 3, 2016
- Allen Brooks Travelling Fellowship: Funding for a recent graduate or emerging scholar of the built environment to study by travel for one year / Due October 3, 2016
- Herbert Scoville Jr. Peace Fellowship: 6-9 month fellowship for recent college graduates to work in a Washington, DC think tank on key issues of peace and security / Due October 5, 2016
- Roy H. Park Leadership Fellows Program: Two-year full tuition fellowship award for up to 25 Cornell Johnson Business School students / Due October 5, 2016
- Rhodes Scholarships: Postgraduate funding for exceptional American students to attend the University of Oxford / Due October 5, 2016
- National Academy of Education/Spencer Dissertation Fellowship Program: $27,500 fellowships to support doctoral dissertation research on formal or informal education anywhere in the world / Due October 6, 2016
- Presidential Management Fellows Program: A prestigious 2-year paid government fellowship for recent graduate students seeking opportunities in a federal government agency. The application period will open in fall 2017 and will appear on USAJOBS (www.usajobs.gov), and is typically open for two weeks.
© Victoria Johnson 2016, all rights reserved.